Over £80K of heroin found on Island in 3 weeks

LightBulb

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:
1 hour ago, LightBulb said:

Trevor the Cunt, Who is that ?

Exactly as described. Smackhead, grass, cunt. Lives down south, has a boat. 

Oh, so not the Trevor from Peel then. The bit about boats and cunts confused me for a while.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

Exactly as described. Smackhead, grass, cunt. Lives down south, has a boat. 

Responsible for the corruption and ultimate ruination of many a young life. A dangerous sociopath, slippery as they come. 

2 minutes ago, quilp said:

Responsible for the corruption and ultimate ruination of many a young life. A dangerous sociopath, slippery as they come. 

How has nobody either filled him in or had him locked up.

If he is that well known, surely the plod will know him ?

( was he ever a gardener ?)

On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 8:17 PM, Non-Believer said:

So we've got £80k worth of Class A heroin seized in just 3 weeks on an Island 15 miles by 30. With a population +/- 80k. And an unknown quantity in circulation, the seizure may or may not be the tip of the iceberg. Alarming for anybody right-minded, surely?

What does that say about the scale of the problem and local society, that the problem rarely makes the press?

And so many deaths on our lightly populated island, are associated with and, caused by, heroin. Either directly or as a severe side effect of the addiction, which are predominantly alcoholism and prescription drugs.

For our population, the deaths are a shocking amount. Many of my friends are now gone due to the path of heroin and where it can lead. Its had a big effect on the families of those poor souls. I could name 20 without even thinking about it, probably double if i really thought of all those who are now gone. Its a very sad situation for anyone to be in, but its the families i feel sorry for, and any victims of crime of course.

I dont think the problem is hidden by the press, i may be wrong, but i do see reports in the papers over the years regarding cases etc. I know one ex user was initiating a scheme with the help of government, to tackle aspects of the problem, a few years ago. I dont know how that went, or if its still going.

Obviously the biggest danger to the user is the unknowns of the product they receive, and sharing of needles with all its risks etc. On top of that they have to worry about police, debts, threats from other users, dealers and possibly thieving to get money etc etc.

The whole situation is so sad and pointless considering the waste and loss of life, of once innocent children x

Having heroin cases plastered over the news all the time does not give a good image for IOM plc overseas. Pub rumours tell me this is actively discouraged high up in Gov. I have no evidence to back this up, an ex plod told me too, but he’s a cock as well.  

I mean disbanding the Alcohol and Drugs team gives the impression, “look we don’t need help, we’re clean living here, come and join us. “

Port Erin isn’t called Port Heroin for a laugh you know.  

Archived