'Nothing to hide' says chief minister on tax

gettafa

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe we genuinely have nothing to hide but I wish someone else was the messenger...FatLad is a clueless blusterfuck that no-one believes about anything. Buster would be a more reliable mouthpiece.

The Govt have little to hide. It's the tax evading companies that do !

Typical Govt response though, deny everything.

I notice that the DoI have denied that Prom parking spaces are an issue, yet, they have allowed walkway parking even now!!!

1 hour ago, Uhtred said:

Maybe we genuinely have nothing to hide but I wish someone else was the messenger...FatLad is a clueless blusterfuck that no-one believes about anything. Buster would be a more reliable mouthpiece.

Howel on there one minute. FFS:o:o

7 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

i was pretty sure we had nothing to hide. now it's been randomly announced out of the blue that we have nothing to hide i'm not so sure

Possible pre-emptor? When's the VAT/Jet Business report due?

10 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

i was pretty sure we had nothing to hide. now it's been randomly announced out of the blue that we have nothing to hide i'm not so sure

Hah hah!

Yes, this is what happened with the jets/Panorama "significant National importance.."  embargo thingummy.

I have been watching on the television news within the last week, when the EU/Spain effectively called Gibraltar a colony of the UK. I also saw the Gibraltar Chief Minister give a robust defence which came across sincerely and statesman like, no errs umms or hesitation or deviation unlike our own HRH The Chief Minister. At Gibraltar is relatively successful even in this time of uncertainty. We get who we vote for, sadly for the IOM all the Keys members aren’t up to much. 

48 minutes ago, gettafa said:

Hah hah!

Yes, this is what happened with the jets/Panorama "significant National importance.."  embargo thingummy.

“We are so confident ... well not so confident ... we are confident that we’ve got nothing to hide”.

40 minutes ago, 2112 said:

I have been watching on the television news within the last week, when the EU/Spain effectively called Gibraltar a colony of the UK. I also saw the Gibraltar Chief Minister give a robust defence which came across sincerely and statesman like, no errs umms or hesitation or deviation unlike our own HRH The Chief Minister. At Gibraltar is relatively successful even in this time of uncertainty. We get who we vote for, sadly for the IOM all the Keys members aren’t up to much. 

Don't blame the MHKs. Blame the voters.

Archived