Flavored Hummus

TheDruid-3X3

Awens to All:

A few months ago, I got to thinking that there should be a better way to make Hummus with different Flavors.

So I came up with Spicy Cheese Hummus, Salsa Spiced Hummus, BarBQ/Habanero Hummus and even a Dill Pickle Flavored Hummus.

But just when I thought I had come up with something New and Original, upon Googling "Flavored Hummus", I got tons of Website Hits on varieties of Flavored Hummus such as:

https://spoonuniversity.com/lifestyle/sabra-hummus-flavors-ranked

Too bad I did not think of it First.  I could have made some $$$ if I had.

3X3

• 3 weeks later...

So far, my Favorite is Salsa Flavored Humus.

One Can of Humus,
1/2 of a 375 mL Jar of Hot Spicy Salsa,
Dashes of Ground Cayenne Pepper,
Dashes of Ground Cumin,
Dashes of Ground Garlic.

Drain excess Liquid from Can of Garbanzo Beans pour Ingredients into a Food Processor and then Food Process until Nice and Creamy.

It has been my Favorite Dip for a while now.

3X3

I like it fairly plain, but home made. 

Drain a tin of chick peas, peel 3-4 cloves of garlic, use about a quarter of a jar of tahini, good squeeze of lemon juice, all in the blender for a bit. Thin it if you need to with a little olive oil. Thats it, that's all you need, and it is great.

• 1 month later...

I made lime and coriander humous at the weekend ...to go with the channa aloo & chapatis I'd made earlier (with the 200kg of chick peas I'd accidentally put to soak overnight - they grew!! Who knew?? lol) 

10 hours ago, thebees said:

I made lime and coriander humous at the weekend ...to go with the channa aloo & chapatis I'd made earlier (with the 200kg of chick peas I'd accidentally put to soak overnight - they grew!! Who knew?? lol) 

You made humous with 200 kilograms of dried chick peas and then they grew? Did you have to move out? 

On 5/13/2019 at 9:34 PM, thebees said:

200kg is just over 31 stone...... about the same as an adult Red Deer

Archived