Losing your job

Chinahand

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, paswt said:

Fair comment "Wolley"  I could say that I'm  curious to know what happened the day before  the "big bang" but I'm not really :)  I've other things to think about:lol:

Not a problem, paswt. This is neatly explained by the big bang being the commencement of everything and that includes the four dimensions of space-time. Consequently, you could not contemplate a day before the big bang any more than you could contemplate stars and planets before the big bang. The big bang is "it". Or so the story goes..........

1 minute ago, woolley said:

That's so profound that it's, er, wrong.

Without travelling through space, if you head to the north pole and carry on you will always reach the south pole.

Perhaps you are over thinking this or just trying to put me down ?

4 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Without travelling through space, if you head to the north pole and carry on you will always reach the south pole.

Hang on there dilli, if you keep going past the North Pole, won’t you fall off the edge of the earth?

2 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Hang on there dilli, if you keep going past the North Pole, won’t you fall off the edge of the earth?

Only Pauls Not Wrights world.

Although I don't know how high the "edges" are :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

But China said: "What is north of the North Pole?" which is rather different. Nothing on Earth is north of the North Pole.

It's just a lighthearted discussion. I don't do "putting people down".

Well, not often and then only under severe provocation and certainly not on something like this.  :thumbsup:

Archived