Notre Dame burns ---

Rog

1 minute ago, mojomonkey said:

Come on, what he suggests does seem a reasonable assumption. What do you think actually happened?

Assumptions dont cut it mojo. I dont know what happened so i will continue to folow the reports and see what comes to pass. Why must people like you just assume the outcome?

How would any of you know? How about looking at the wide ranging reports, and events leading to the fire.

Keep up with the reports, listen  to people who are there. Stop thinkin you know what happened and why it happened.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Assumptions dont cut it mojo. I dont know what happened so i will continue to folow the reports and see what comes to pass. Why must people like you just assume the outcome?

How would any of you know? How about looking at the wide ranging reports, and events leading to the fire.

Keep up with the reports, listen  to people who are there. Stop thinkin you know what happened and why it happened.

Ok, then presumably you would accept that linking to random stories about attacks on other churches does not mean that a specific church was attacked. Good to keep an open mind.

1 minute ago, paul's got wright said:

No.

They are not random and they are not stories. That's typically  biased of you moji.

It is good to keep an open mind.

Shame you dont try it moji

No need to start with the whole passive aggressive thing.

They are stories, news stories, its a universally accepted term.

They are random as they are not specifically about Notre Dame, they do not provide any prove or otherwise of what actually happened at Notre Dame.

What do you think happened at Notre Dame?

22 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

What this Forum really needs is a Conspiracy sub-section to corral all the woo.

Or, for bell ends like you to button it while people just engage the news in this thread as they see fit. There must be a baby thread somewhere, where you can cower and drivel, whilst ignoring reality.

What gives you and the rest of the walter brigade such a sense of entitlement, that yous actually think that you own every thread and have all the knowledge?

Your arrogance is astounding blobbie, and that goes for the rest of the walter brigade x

11 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Are you not concerned that by believing media reports it just makes you passive and easily manipulated by the media?*

As there is so much money for the media to make from terrorism, I personally believe that it's healthy to apply own logic towards more grounded views.

*Genuine question, promise i'm not trying to be catty!

5 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

It is good to question the narrative, not blindly believe everything that you are told, but using things like the clover chronicle as your source material is asking for trouble.

The fact you even have to state that, just shows how dumb these people are. I dont care where the info come from, im not thick and have discernment. Unlike the walter brigadeers

1 minute ago, paul's got wright said:

The fact you even have to state that, just shows how dumb these people are. I dont care where the info come from, im not thick and have discernment. Unlike the walter brigadeers

I do.

There has been such a huge change in the world of non mainstream media in the last few years. The huge push of disinformation and associated bullshit is definitely from the side that is described as 'alt-right'. There are often stories about russian troll farms and fake news etc, but from what I can see the worst of it is from paranoid racist US nutters, or the CIA. It has been one hell of an operation, and those people who might have been called conspiracy theorists maybe 10 years ago have been completely taken over. 

'Woke' my ass.

Getting back on topic, what are people’s thoughts on reconstruction. I know it might be controversial but rather than replacing the roof and spire with a copy of the original how about something glass that show how the building actually works? Buildings change and evolve over time, for example the spire was a 19th century add on.

10 minutes ago, Kitten Mittens said:

Are you not concerned that by believing media reports it just makes you passive and easily manipulated by the media?*

As there is so much money for the media to make from terrorism, I personally believe that it's healthy to apply own logic towards more grounded views.

*Genuine question, promise i'm not trying to be catty!

Are you jokin?

That's MY point! I didn't  take it as catty tough!

Mojo - Not sure about a glass roof because ultimately it would not reveal an awful lot given that the building had/has the internal stone roof (sorry not an architect so forget the correct term).  A much more interesting experience would be to allow access to the roof space to see how the roof is supported and how the internal stone roof is constructed.

I would certainly whack some solar panels on the roof though and make is self sufficient for electricity.  

2 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I do.

There has been such a huge change in the world of non mainstream media in the last few years. The huge push of disinformation and associated bullshit is definitely from the side that is described as 'alt-right'. There are often stories about russian troll farms and fake news etc, but from what I can see the worst of it is from paranoid racist US nutters, or the CIA. It has been one hell of an operation, and those people who might have been called conspiracy theorists maybe 10 years ago have been completely taken over. 

'Woke' my ass.

Why do you presume i dont already know everything you just posted?

As for your opinions, thats fine but thats all they are.

Im sure i can follow this event without being steered, espescially without the advice of the jelly bellys!

Archived