Notre Dame burns ---

Rog

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, woolley said:

Mine comment was but a weak jest derived from the tv series The Sopranos...One of the characters had to be told that Notre Dame was dah cathedral and Nostradamus was dah prophet .His predictions are like W2 facts mainly a matter of a world famous malted bedtime milk drink. Now I am  Hillbilly too...

Breaking news is that an undamaged package has been found in the partially burnt timbers of the spire.

It was opened by the bomb squad and found to contain a sandwich, a packet of crisps and a can of Coke.

it is being described as the lunchpack of Notes Dame.

53 minutes ago, Rog said:

Breaking news is that an undamaged package has been found in the partially burnt timbers of the spire.

It was opened by the bomb squad and found to contain a sandwich, a packet of crisps and a can of Coke.

it is being described as the lunchpack of Notes Dame.

Your best ever post. :lol:

17 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Didn't realise you were a Trumper Paul.

5 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

:rolleyes:

I guess we can assume that the conspiracy theories have started already.

The internet is awash with them. The fire was started by yellow vests/isis/alquaeda/russians/macron himself for whatever reason you can make up. According to sources there were two fires so it had to be arson. 

it was a "symbol of the eu" according to the beeb.........

what?

decrepid, dilapidated,  rickety,  run down, ramshackled, worn out, derelict, in ruins, falling apart, falling to pieces, feeble, weak, weakened,  frail, incapacitated, waste of time,  out of shape, not fit for the modern age..............and gonna cost a shed load of cash..... 

2 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

The internet is awash with them. The fire was started by yellow vests/isis/alquaeda/russians/macron himself for whatever reason you can make up. According to sources there were two fires so it had to be arson. 

definitely madron...........it was this or his wife..........

2 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

I dont know what you mean.

It has been reported that many french churches have been vandalised recently.

Archived