People of Colour

Tishca

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, woolley said:

I'm surprised this hasn't been on the BBC as it suits their agenda perfectly. But then it probably has been on the BBC.

The BBC's agenda is to perpetuate artificial racial division, not to undermine the very concept of race. Race serves their marxist agenda.

18 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Yet he continually denies he’s TJ...

But the view of the mods is that we should not mention multi accounts, ( or we will be banned again ) rather than them addressing the situation and showing that one poster has about 12 accounts and disrupts most threads.

Edit to add that, if that is me kicked off here for saying that, it was fun and educational while it lasted.  Happy posting :thumbsup:

15 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

But the view of the mods is that we should not mention multi accounts, ( or we will be banned again ) rather than them addressing the situation and showing that one poster has about 12 accounts and disrupts most threads.

Edit to add that, if that is me kicked off here for saying that, it was fun and educational while it lasted.  Happy posting :thumbsup:

That’s rich considering one of the mods accused a poster of being me.

1 minute ago, Neil Down said:
17 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

That’s rich considering one of the mods accused a poster of being me.

Makes a change then from being me.:P

The old TJ thing never ends though does it, as it is never addressed by anyone other than us posters.

I also thought it funny last week when LDV made one post.:lol: Did he/she forget to use the correct log in. They had not posted anything for many months, then one post, then nothing . Load of shite really.

11 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

Please stop with the tedious accusations. Ever heard of the phrase "beating a dead horse"? Nobody cares.

Flogging not beating...

13 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

Please stop with the tedious accusations. Ever heard of the phrase "beating a dead horse"? Nobody cares.

Not true.

I care about not having the disruption of the past revisited on MF....

The above exchange shows that not only are some people on the island intolerant of people of diverse racial backgrounds, but some are also intolerant of people from other social classes and people with divergent opinions or philosophies from their own. This is nothing unique to the Isle of Man but due to the scale of the place it does make their control mechanisms much more totalitarian in scope.

3 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

The above exchange shows that not only are some people on the island intolerant of people of diverse racial backgrounds, but some are also intolerant of people from other social classes and people with divergent opinions or philosophies from their own. This is nothing unique to the Isle of Man but due to the scale of the place it does make their control mechanisms much more totalitarian in scope.

Welcome to the human race.

Archived