Travelling Wrong Way on 'The Course'

foxdaleliberationfront

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, foxdaleliberationfront said:

What does that mean? If you're going to accuse me of being a 'sock puppet'  come out and say it. 

Ok you're a sock puppet. You'll deny it. I've tried to engage with you (or one of your aliases) several times in the past. You never have any of it. It's not what you're here for. You just get condescending.

It's not your dislike of the races I object to (when you admit to it) I'm quite an old fella now, nothing I've ever liked has been universally popular,  that's life - it would be a dull old world if we were all the same.

It's the way you go about it. You change your anonymous identity regularly. You pretend to be outraged for completely contradictory reasons and even claim to like the races when challenged. It's impossible to have a meaningful debate with someone who acts as you do- that's why you do it. You consider your opinion to be more important than anyone else's and yourself to be cleverer than anyone who disagrees. 

37 minutes ago, Chris C said:

Ok you're a sock puppet. You'll deny it. I've tried to engage with you (or one of your aliases) several times in the past. You never have any of it. It's not what you're here for. You just get condescending.

It's not your dislike of the races I object to (when you admit to it) I'm quite an old fella now, nothing I've ever liked has been universally popular,  that's life - it would be a dull old world if we were all the same.

It's the way you go about it. You change your anonymous identity regularly. You pretend to be outraged for completely contradictory reasons and even claim to like the races when challenged. It's impossible to have a meaningful debate with someone who acts as you do- that's why you do it. You consider your opinion to be more important than anyone else's and yourself to be cleverer than anyone who disagrees. 

You clearly need help. Your imagination is running away with you. 

I have one account. I have no time for other accounts as you falsely allege. I have no time for the races and never have. 

Now let's hope the admins uphold their dislike of accusations of sock puppetry and suspend you. 

13 minutes ago, foxdaleliberationfront said:

I truly hope you get the help you need. 

But it's not me that needs the help old boy. I'm simply pointing out the remarkable similarity  between yourself and a whole list of previous forum contributors who, for a short time devote their lives to discrediting an event which they hate before mysteripusly disappearing shortly before the appearance of a similar frothy mouthed nutter doing the same thing.

Have you had a chance to think about the basket weaving? What about the jam making? I believe it can be a very positive experience- I think you'd be good at it, it maybe just the tonic you need. You could post pictures of your scones, you don't have to give up MF altogether, perhaps just avoid devoting your life to it in a negative way? 

2 minutes ago, Chris C said:

But it's not me that needs the help old boy. I'm simply pointing out the remarkable similarity  between yourself and a whole list of previous forum contributors who, for a short time devote their lives to discrediting an event which they hate before mysteripusly disappearing shortly before the appearance of a similar frothy mouthed nutter doing the same thing.

Have you had a chance to think about the basket weaving? What about the jam making? I believe it can be a very positive experience- I think you'd be good at it, it maybe just the tonic you need. You could post pictures of your scones, you don't have to give up MF altogether, perhaps just avoid devoting your life to it in a negative way? 

A good attempt at humour... 7/10 for effort. But you're not funny. 1/10 for attainment 

2 hours ago, Chris C said:

It really doesn't bother me one bit. Everyone's is entitled to their opinion.  I just think it's a bit sad when someone with so little support for theirs, that they have  to reinvent themselves any number of times with a new pseudonym to make their opinion look more popular than it is and then invent numerous virtuous reasons for their opinion to make it more credible than it is.

And then constantly and anonymously whinge on a public forum about it. 

Haven't you got a hobby of your own you could use to occupy your time? Basket weaving or jam making or something? Perhaps joint the bridge club .

I really think it would be better for your mental health to obsess with something you are more positive about. 

No one will  forget you, we'll all remember that you don't like the TT/MGP - but your life will be a more positive and fulfilling experience - doing something positive with like minded people. You could even start baking cakes to put your jams on  I think you'd really enjoy it. 

The TT lovers are like the remoaners. They don’t like the fact there is an alternative. So they belittle everyone who has the alternative view, who don’t agree with there one dimensional aspect. 

14 minutes ago, foxdaleliberationfront said:

A good attempt at humour... 7/10 for effort. But you're not funny. 1/10 for attainment 

I'm not trying to be, I'm just trying to help. My neighbour grows damson, I could see if they have any to get you started if you like. Go on, it would do you good. 

Archived