KFC approved for Peel Road

Max Power

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was away at the weekend and on the bus journey through Garston I noticed a Newish KFC drive through. I assume it will be around the same size judging by the plot. It looked stylish and modern.

The last KFC I went to was in Blackpool a couple of months ago and was a complete horror. Reminded me of the one we had in town.

starbucks will be interesting as a drive through.

2 minutes ago, foxdaleliberationfront said:

Such a typical Isle of Man response to this from the usual noisy minority. Whinge like fuck when anything new is proposed. 

Let them build it and see how it goes. Good luck to them! 

Correct.

2 hours ago, timetraveler said:

Well done. Glad to see that consumer demand for TRASH is being respected by this Government. A shame they had no such respect when they introduced a ridiculous "sugar tax" which was an obvious revenue raising exercise and not at all a concern for health.

Idiot.

On 11/12/2019 at 10:25 AM, Rog said:

A whole load of people detest the thought of eating meat that has been killed without being rendered unconscious first and that number is increasing.  We should be made aware in order to make an informed choice.

Can't you inform yourself that most people couldn't give a shit what you're waffling on about. Not even the Brits!

I'd like to see the government impose a condition that none of the takeaway packaging contains plastic or styrofoam. I'm thinking in particular of the coffee cup lids.

I'd like the IOM govt to impose that rule on all takeaway outlets. It would set a good example. No more plastic.

Nobody should still be getting coffee in cups with disposable plastic lids. Force companies to make customers use adequately costly non disposable cups.

20 minutes ago, pongo said:

I'd like to see the government impose a condition that none of the takeaway packaging contains plastic or styrofoam. I'm thinking in particular of the coffee cup lids.

I'd like the IOM govt to impose that rule on all takeaway outlets. It would set a good example. No more plastic.

Nobody should still be getting coffee in cups with disposable plastic lids. Force companies to make customers use adequately costly non disposable cups.

Hi Greta

28 minutes ago, pongo said:

Thankfully we don't live in a Communist dictatorship and we're not likely to in the near future (it's not looking good for Comrade Corbyn) so your oppressive demands are unlikely to br fulfilled 

Archived