I could not be less interested in the Royals

Chinahand

1 hour ago, PottyLisa said:

Bit harsh? Shit the bed this morning?  I can't see any reason to be such a twat. I havent personally attacked you, I don't think I ever have?

No, I have no experience in the military but I do recall them having to abruptly pull him out of operations once the press got wind he was deplayed.  That should tell you something.

I've already said I probably framed my original post incorrectly, it's a forum, we're not all of a certain standard of expressing ourselves.  You're attitude to other posters is shit, you should calm down and not trawl these boards constantly looking for a fight or to get a rise out of someone.  It's funny up to a point if done well but you're a bit trigger happy with your scathing critisms.

Interesting response since the only person attacking and insulting somebody is you...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Interesting response since the only person attacking and insulting somebody is you...

Read back through the exchanges, expecially the part where you're labelling me as lazy and ignorant.  They're quite strong words to be bandying about.  I'm more than reasonable and will happily admit to mistakes or take on board critism but that's not how you work is it.  You do this round and round escalation thing all the time trying to keep yourself on the right side of moderation but often failing.

You instigate quite a bit of the tit for tat that happens here, not all, but I'd say the majority.  It's a shame, I get the impression you could have alot of interesting stuff to offer, I honestly do but you seem determined to spend your time causing mayhem.

You can come back with some smart remark but I know it and I'd say the majority on this board knows it.  You're not even subtle about it.  I will not be reporting any of your instagatory posts, it's not in my nature to do that but how some folks have got themselves banned yet you often escape unscathed is completely beyond me.  Any fool with half a brain can see your way of operating.

3 minutes ago, PottyLisa said:

Read back through the exchanges, expecially the part where you're labelling me as lazy and ignorant.  They're quite strong words to be bandying about.  I'm more than reasonable and will happily admit to mistakes or take on board critism but that's not how you work is it.  You do this round and round escalation thing all the time trying to keep yourself on the right side of moderation but often failing.

You instigate quite a bit of the tit for tat that happens here, not all, but I'd say the majority.  It's a shame, I get the impression you could have alot of interesting stuff to offer, I honestly do but you seem determined to spend your time causing mayhem.

You can come back with some smart remark but I know it and I'd say the majority on this board knows it.  You're not even subtle about it.  I will not be reporting any of your instagatory posts, it's not in my nature to do that but how some folks have got themselves banned yet you often escape unscathed is completely beyond me.  Any fool with half a brain can see your way of operating.

PottyLisa

• MF Senior Member
  •  
  •  
  • Regulars
  • team_mf_reg.gif
  • 465 posts
3 hours ago, Neil Down said:

Your lack of knowledge on the military and how they operate comes as no surprise...

Not helpful.  Why is my lack of knowledge no surprise?  Could you also educate me as to what's wrong with my post.  I accept I could be totally wrong and probably should have spoke with the conviction I did but to just rebuff it like that is lazy, ignorant and a worthless contribution.

You probably have way more knowledge about such matters than me.  Share it and enlighten me.  Don't just snipe.

Your post above...

4 minutes ago, PottyLisa said:

It would appear from your posting that you (and one or two others) dislike being challenged on any topic. It wouldn't matter how it was worded, you are too willing to play the victim card.

Not sure how you think I get away unscathed. Posters like you get more people banned than you realise. As a wise person once advised me, if you don't like it then ignore it. Problem solved

Anyway, back on topic. The bottom line is that Harry has put his time in and does not deserve some of the flack he is getting. Especially from the warriors whose main weapon is a keyboard in a darkened room...

1 minute ago, Neil Down said:

It would appear from your posting that you (and one or two others) dislike being challenged on any topic. It wouldn't matter how it was worded, you are too willing to play the victim card.

Not sure how you think I get away unscathed. Posters like you get more people banned than you realise. As a wise person once advised me, if you don't like it then ignore it. Problem solved

Anyway, back on topic. The bottom line is that Harry has put his time in and does not deserve some of the flack he is getting. Especially from the warriors whose main weapon is a keyboard in a darkened room...

I'm always happy to be challenged and corrected if done in a civilised manner. I don't see how I'm playing the victim card? I just find you ignorant in your exchanges with not only me but others. I've already said I probably worded the post that seems to send you into a frenzy badly.

2 minutes ago, display name said:

But the fact you were ground crew for the RAF bears no reason as to what you know about AAC deployment, tactics,or flight times.  So holds no merit.

So a person cannot hold knowledge of something outside of their employment?  Someone tell the contestants on Mastermind...

Do the various branches of the armed forces exist in bubbles completely separate from each other?

Archived