I could not be less interested in the Royals

Chinahand

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

They are a bunch of entitled, free loading, law breaking, kiddy fiddling wasters who are a net drain on the tax payer.

Do away with them.

Says who? Kiddy fiddling? Evidence?

Are they a net drain on the taxpayer? If they were not Royal and had retained their personal wealth down the centuries, as have other more obscure members of the aristocracy, they would be in a better position financially than surrendering estate incomes in exchange for government funding.

I have no real interest in the institution one way or the other, but it is certainly not a life to be coveted from what I can see. They exist in a goldfish bowl. The Queen has had almost a century of it. Bloody terrible life.

4 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

They are a bunch of entitled, free loading, law breaking, kiddy fiddling wasters who are a net drain on the tax payer.

Do away with them.

You forgot the shape-shifting lizard thing...

The Queen is apparently a very wise counsel for the PM - when it comes to international incidents, in her 60 odd years on the throne she’s seen it all before. 

I’m no fan of the whole clan of them, but I’d rather have Liz, Charlie, Will... as head of state than a Trump equivalent voted in by the masses. 

18 hours ago, wrighty said:

The Queen is apparently a very wise counsel for the PM - when it comes to international incidents, in her 60 odd years on the throne she’s seen it all before. 

I’m no fan of the whole clan of them, but I’d rather have Liz, Charlie, Will... as head of state than a Trump equivalent voted in by the masses. 

That's already happened

Archived