I could not be less interested in the Royals

Chinahand

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All completely different factions within the tri-service.  But to assume knowledge between the services is freely available to each other would show quiet a lack of understanding of the entire system.  That's not to say agreements aren't reached for the benefit of certain tours or exercises,but it isn't an open book policy between all.it's not even always an open book between regiments or stations either.

Surely as an ex serviceman you'd understand that?.

1 minute ago, display name said:

All completely different factions within the tri-service.  But to assume knowledge between the services is freely available to each other would show quiet a lack of understanding of the entire system.  That's not to say agreements aren't reached for the benefit of certain tours or exercises,but it isn't an open book policy between all.it's not even always an open book between regiments or stations either.

Surely as an ex serviceman you'd understand that?.

Still waiting for your point which is relevant to thread...

1 minute ago, RIchard Britten said:

Still waiting for your point which is relevant to thread...

I believe you were arguing with ND concerning dates of deployment and/or service qualifications of Prince Harry and the "release dates" of the public statements.  You decided to bring up your time in the RAF as if it carried any substance and made your statement appear more factual,whereas it doesn't do anything of the sort,that's the point.

Was your time in the RAF spent checking pop rivets by any chance?

Just now, display name said:

I believe you were arguing with ND concerning dates of deployment and/or service qualifications of Prince Harry and the "release dates" of the public statements. 

Not arguing at all, I was correcting.  The information I presented is in the public domain for all to see.

You decided to bring up your time in the RAF as if it carried any substance and made your statement appear more factual,whereas it doesn't do anything of the sort,that's the point.

I did not.  Neil Down asked which service I was in.  I answered.  You have laboured under some misunderstanding that my service and the factual and verifiable information I have presented are some how linked.

Was your time in the RAF spent checking pop rivets by any chance?

No.

Do you have any more irrelevances to discuss, or are you bringing something to the thread?

2 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

He can only work to the lowest common denominator... :thumbsup:

Well if you feel that ad-hom is the way to go that is only proving my point.

Back on thread...

I hear Meghan has got a voice acting gig with Disney.  At least someone in that house will have gainful employment that doesn't come from the tax payers pocket.

5 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Well if you feel that ad-hom is the way to go that is only proving my point.

Back on thread...

I hear Meghan has got a voice acting gig with Disney.  At least someone in that house will have gainful employment that doesn't come from the tax payers pocket.

Disney aside, somebody will have done their homework and decided they can earn more money outside the Royal Family cirlce

Archived