Black Lives Matter

6 hours ago, joebean said:

That’s probably true; the difference being that those people just won’t listen, they won’t be denying anybody the right to say what they think. We appear to be in an age where all the freedoms we have cherished in the past are now only being regarded as sacrosanct if they are convenient or fashionable. Racism has never been in fashion or acceptable but it is there to be discussed. 

Who's trying to stop you discussing racism?

2 minutes ago, Max Power said:

It looks like the horse was spooked by something, I hope he's okay?

He's bound to be a bit sore. There is other footage floating about, seems the police were doing some kind of charge with a bunch of horses, and then that one has just gone. 

I only pop on here when I am bored but surely in a time when facebook flags a Trump post that postal votes are violated (many Labour MP's owe their seats to the count in immigrant communities) then our own heliix small case intended should be banned from this site.Is he/she a plant because the bullshit can be smelled from my house in Foxdale..

I’ve seen pictures of the BLM protests from Manchester - thousands of people gathered together, no concept of social distancing. Virtually bound to lead to an increased coronavirus transmission and perhaps, in a few weeks, more deaths from covid. 

As we know, covid affects the BAME community more, with them being twice as likely to die if they get Covid. So, will the Black Lives Matter movement actually result in Black Lives Lost?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, SJR said:

I only pop on here when I am bored but surely in a time when facebook flags a Trump post that postal votes are violated (many Labour MP's owe their seats to the count in immigrant communities) then our own heliix small case intended should be banned from this site.Is he/she a plant because the bullshit can be smelled from my house in Foxdale..

Can you write that again coherently?

• Haha 1