Black Lives Matter

Just now, Scotty said:

But if you were banned , you would not be able to read any “PM’s” !,

No you can see them you just can’t respond to them but I’ve had plenty of PMs informing me of who to avoid on this forum since that incident. It seems some long standing posters are quite unpopular and people just avoid them like the plague as it’s easier. They were really helpful tips. 

Of course black lives matter.

Of course. Doesn't that simply go without saying? How disgusting to suggest differently.

But there is no way I want to identify with some of the people who are shouting about it.

Thank you.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Manxberry said:

Many in the Black Lives Matter group turned on the All Lives Matter people because they don't believe All Lives Matter. Only Black ones.

Racism goes both ways.

You have missed the point. Black lives matter as much as all lives not less. It’s about leveling the playing field.

a lot of awful attempts to diminish the validity of the movement here from some gammon that should know better. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, TomTucker said:

You have missed the point. Black lives matter as much as all lives not less. It’s about leveling the playing field.

a lot of awful attempts to diminish the validity of the movement here from some gammon that should know better. 

Gammon.

ok 

Edited by gettafa
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

Check this out from today in London

Poor guy (or is that a sexist assumption?), last I saw were  questions on FB asking whether they survived and reports of pretty despicable actions after.  But, that is ok isn't it, I mean,  it's just a pig. (Intentional provocation there.)