Organ Donation - Yes unless it's a No, No.

Apple

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Apple said:

Lets leave out the insults eh? Each to their own.

Are you saying they should? 

What insults? People have conditions that will not allow them to donate blood no matter how much they want to. What is difficult to understand

14 hours ago, Neil Down said:

That's stupid and you know it.

My views are not stupid just because someone says so. My opinions are based on my experiences as I have explained above.

If you disagree with a point I am happy to take it on board and hear about the experience of others who have formed a different perspective. 

4 hours ago, WTF said:

7.35pm BBC1.

Watched it, horrific.  But if there is a demand coupled with a corrupt and unscrupulous system  the demand will be met by foul means.  It reinforced my view about the opt out plan - if more did so internationally the demand for black market organs would fall, you would hope. 

9 hours ago, Gladys said:

Watched it, horrific.  But if there is a demand coupled with a corrupt and unscrupulous system  the demand will be met by foul means.  It reinforced my view about the opt out plan - if more did so internationally the demand for black market organs would fall, you would hope. 

Just to clarify then how would that happen, what system would bring a better way of  solving the problem of organ shortage?

Archived