Covid Deniers and Anti Vaxxers

John Wright

12 minutes ago, Boo Gay'n said:

The trouble is that Courtney has become somewhat detached from the reality that the rest of us understand (a nineteenth century definition of psychosis, if memory serves me).  Having a debate with him would be as useful as a discussion with the 'breatharians' - in other words, of no use at all if the counterparties do not share the same view of the world that we inhabit - and believe me, I accept that there are debates to have.

yes, i can't believe he isn't an MHK.

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, quaylaM said:

I am fairly sure Courtenay would be more than happy to debate the actual numbers with you. These issues are long overdue an open public debate. Some might ask why that hasn't happened..

You don’t debate with people like Heading. You just listen to them jibber and shout and spray spit around as they tell you their crazed views at high volume.

• Haha 2

What gets me about this 'Justice for Jabbed' stuff, that these people have been vociferous in refusing vaccination for themselves but are campaigning furiously on behalf of those who wanted to be and who are overwhelmingly happy with that situation.  Clearly they think they know what is best for everyone else and no one else is allowed an opinion. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

What gets me about this 'Justice for Jabbed' stuff, that these people have been vociferous in refusing vaccination for themselves but are campaigning furiously on behalf of those who wanted to be and who are overwhelmingly happy with that situation.  Clearly they think they know what is best for everyone else and no one else is allowed an opinion. 

Yes they might as well call themselves “Justice for the 99.9% of people who aren’t interested in justice” 

21 hours ago, Gladys said:

Please give us figures on HPV vax harm, not chronological events, actual established causation.  Then give us figures on the reduction in the illness HPV vax prevents. 

7.7% of 10 million people receiving the covid vaccine had to seek medical care according to CDC data. 1 in 13 people.

CDC's Covid-19 Vaccine v-safe Data Released Pursuant to Court Order (prnewswire.com)

15 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

Yes they might as well call themselves “Justice for the 99.9% of people who aren’t interested in justice” 

The figures are meaningless.

Lets start. USA has population of 330million, 250million have been fully covid vaccinated. 630million covid doses have been administered.

So, out of 250 million people only 10 million, 4%, have signed up to a reporting app. Of that 4% 780,000 have reported symptoms requiring medical attention post covid vaccination. 

We aren’t too sure how serious the symptoms were. Or even if they are actually related to the covid vaccination.

It’s a self selecting test population, rather than a random study. Only those who have, or think they have symptoms are likely to sign up for the app. They may be encouraged by their medical professional. It’s likely that many will have age related conditions, or pre existing conditions, or be clinically vulnerable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Robthetoad said:

7.7% of 10 million people receiving the covid vaccine had to seek medical care according to CDC data. 1 in 13 people.

CDC's Covid-19 Vaccine v-safe Data Released Pursuant to Court Order (prnewswire.com)

That was not what I was asking.  In any case, the unreliability of the data behind your reply has been pretty well explained.

I have had all vaxes available to me for any disease.  I do not need justice, nor do I need need some fringe lunatics telling me that all the vaxes I have had over the last 62 years have been a serious risk to my health, particularly as I have never suffered any of the illnesses I have been vaxed against. 

If you don't want any vaxes, don't have them, simple.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Gladys said:

That was not what I was asking.  In any case, the unreliability of the data behind your reply has been pretty well explained.

I have had all vaxes available to me for any disease.  I do not need justice, nor do I need need some fringe lunatics telling me that all the vaxes I have had over the last 62 years have been a serious risk to my health, particularly as I have never suffered any of the illnesses I have been vaxed against. 

If you don't want any vaxes, don't have them, simple.

Everyone should have a choice, and if you want a vaccination against a virus that has 99.9% mortality then that is your decision. I think the point is the Covid vaccine was presented in a way that it would stop you getting covid and also spreading the virus. This is simply not true. Unfortunately, a lot of governments around the world made it 'almost' mandatory to have the covid vaccine or you couldnt travel, you couldnt get into a nightclub, go to a football match etc etc. That in my opinion is ridiculous and controlling. For the record I had 2 covid jabs due to not disappointing my family because we were booked to go on holiday. I didnt want them and I didnt need them. I wont be getting boosters now that Goverments have seen sense and stopped the ridiculous travel bans. And dont even get me started on lockdowns. 

Rant over.

Boris Johnson in Dec 21, basically the narrative across the world was if you got vaccinated it would protect us and stop us spreading it. Protecting us we will have to wait and see. It certainly doesn't stop you from getting Covid-19 and it certainly doesnt stop the spread of it.

image.png.593a67133b04736ef162e1868cbda126.png

14 minutes ago, Robthetoad said:

Boris Johnson in Dec 21, basically the narrative across the world was if you got vaccinated it would protect us and stop us spreading it. Protecting us we will have to wait and see. It certainly doesn't stop you from getting Covid-19 and it certainly doesnt stop the spread of it.

image.png.593a67133b04736ef162e1868cbda126.png

'It protects us' doesn't mean you don't catch it. The vaccine stops the effects from being as bad as they could be

• Like 2