TTPlus coverage

Whatnonsence

I have been enjoying TT plus coverage of the TT over the last few days which has been a magnificent advert for the TT as well as the Isle  of Man given the glorious weather.

Sadly like other night’s watching the coverage is the Internet 🛜 Wi-Fi is so unreliable cannot  elieve this essential infrastructure is still so unreliable 

1 minute ago, Whatnonsence said:

I have been enjoying TT plus coverage of the TT over the last few days which has been a magnificent advert for the TT as well as the Isle  of Man given the glorious weather.

Sadly like other night’s watching the coverage is the Internet 🛜 Wi-Fi is so unreliable cannot  elieve this essential infrastructure is still so unreliable 

It’s absolutely fine here.

Have you had a professional out to check your own wifi is any good? Optifi are very good at resolving issues with your own equipment

1 hour ago, Ativa said:

It’s absolutely fine here.

Have you had a professional out to check your own wifi is any good? Optifi are very good at resolving issues with your own equipment

Could well be an issue with my Wi-Fi  given other comments already coming in on this subject.

Will check it out 

cheers