who has replaced Ashford as chair of the planning committee ?

Omobono

Story broke today professor Ashford has been appointed  to the cabinet office  with responsibility for housing committee , that would in my opinion be a direct clash of interest with his role as chair of the planning committee , you would think that the powers that be would know this ,  and be able to tell us who is going to take is place  at planning , 

unless they feel hard  faced enough to think who would notice , ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Omobono said:

Story broke today professor Ashford has been appointed  to the cabinet office  with responsibility for housing committee , that would in my opinion be a direct clash of interest with his role as chair of the planning committee , you would think that the powers that be would know this ,  and be able to tell us who is going to take is place  at planning , 

Personally I don’t think they even care anymore. 

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Omobono said:

Eventually everything will finish up in the Cabinet Office. 

Edited by Moghrey Mie
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Omobono said:

So, he's got his feet back under the top table? What next?

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Knoxville said:

He'll be the go to man now on housing issues, just like COVID.

Mans a joke of the highest order.

He should have given the job to the invisible woman Ann Corlett MHK who is Deputy Chair of the Housing and Communities Board. I can only deduce that CM Cannan likes a yes man or he has a woman issue? 

• Like 1

Ever since his disgrace, Ashford has been grooming himself for redemption (and re-election) by asking lots of questions that redefine him from Professor I Know What’s Good For You Ashford to Man Of The People Ashford. He has been counting on the Nobody Gives A Fuck About Tynwald tendency on the Island and the relatively short memories about matters of integrity to ease him past the post. Now Mr Cannan has given him an extra push by putting him in the Cabinet Office and given him a role in something in order that he can make the further transition from Asking A Lot of Questions to Help People to Resident Expert again. 
The long and short of it is that the voters in his constituency will be sufficiently groomed to land us with this preposterous lying cunt forever. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Well we all know the old saying, shite floats to the top.

Alfie boy has lost the plot Tim back Ashford back, all aboard the magic roundabout where it stops nobody knows.

What is it 2 years 8 months to go. Will everybody keep focused on what these incompetent people have done and fuck them out of office, and I know I know be careful what you wish for but surely the next lot can not be as bad.🤞

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1