TT 2024

Andy Onchan

On 5/8/2024 at 9:36 PM, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

Paul Fucking Philips probably - how’s the £100,000 bung to back marker Nathan Harrison looking now - crashed and didn’t race last year miles behind at the NW - Honda Hero 

Not even a joke, Nathan Harrison is now slow and embarrassing, only good at crashing and most disliked rider on this island.  IOM taxpayers money used to buy him a ride and all he's done is embarrass the island.  Never seen him race at Jurby how is he even a local rider just coz he lives here, seen him on a train, in the paddock, in an awning, lording it round in a honda car, errr never in the winners enclosure or on a podium. Phillips need to move on stop and move on from bigging up his mates.  Harrison has a broken foot which is being kept quiet, he was in Liverpool last week trying to sort it, wonder if he will be past fit for TT or yet again miss out with a sob story, wait for the excuses coming 

On 5/8/2024 at 9:36 PM, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

Paul Fucking Philips probably - how’s the £100,000 bung to back marker Nathan Harrison looking now - crashed and didn’t race last year miles behind at the NW - Honda Hero 

And you believe that? Where did you hear that little rumour?

Hurting yourself is an occupational hazard in racing, Nathan also lost his mother in the run up to last years TT! 

4 hours ago, peel sunset said:

Not even a joke, Nathan Harrison is now slow and embarrassing, only good at crashing and most disliked rider on this island.  IOM taxpayers money used to buy him a ride and all he's done is embarrass the island.  Never seen him race at Jurby how is he even a local rider just coz he lives here, seen him on a train, in the paddock, in an awning, lording it round in a honda car, errr never in the winners enclosure or on a podium. Phillips need to move on stop and move on from bigging up his mates.  Harrison has a broken foot which is being kept quiet, he was in Liverpool last week trying to sort it, wonder if he will be past fit for TT or yet again miss out with a sob story, wait for the excuses coming 

You and the clown above know absolutely nothing about racing obviously. There’s more to racing a 200mph motorcycle than you seem to think, if everything isn’t just right, you’re not going to perform at best. 

You don’t know Nathan either, one of the nicest guys you could ever meet and a great ambassador for the island. He doesn’t race at Jurby for his own reasons, and what has that got to do with the likes of you?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Max Power said:

And you believe that? Where did you hear that little rumour?

Hurting yourself is an occupational hazard in racing, Nathan also lost his mother in the run up to last years TT! 

You and the clown above know absolutely nothing about racing obviously. There’s more to racing a 200mph motorcycle than you seem to think, if everything isn’t just right, you’re not going to perform at best. 

You don’t know Nathan either, one of the nicest guys you could ever meet and a great ambassador for the island. He doesn’t race at Jurby for his own reasons, and what has that got to do with the likes of you?

Its a public forum... where you just posted your opinion on the back of other peoples.  You Nathan Harrisons sidekick or what 😃, and as you have raised his mother dying, what has that got to do with racing.  He crashed at the NW last year, that's why he didn't do TT nothing to do with his mother.

And he has publicly thanked the motorsport team for helping him get the ride with Honda, he has a winning team behind him and its Honda and he still cant get a result, will he ever, he's now a backmarker at TT as someone said above, not even seeded. Plenty of better riders out there, he was lucky to get the Honda ride, they must be looking for a get out of the contract, he is not worth the money.

I love watching the racing and have been to a few meetings in the past and my opinion is one that is shared by quite a few people if you read racing posts elsewhere too

8 hours ago, Barlow said:

No we shouldn't.

We have enough druggie bastards on the Island as it is. Any druggie bikers know they can do without their shit for a week or two when they are on the Isle of Man. Many enjoy it for that reason.

DrUgGiE

• Like 1

That site is actually more informative than the notorious Wiki page of fatalities on the mountain course. If you click on the individual names you get a report on the circumstances of each death. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, peel sunset said:

Its a public forum... where you just posted your opinion on the back of other peoples.  You Nathan Harrisons sidekick or what 😃, and as you have raised his mother dying, what has that got to do with racing.  He crashed at the NW last year, that's why he didn't do TT nothing to do with his mother.

And he has publicly thanked the motorsport team for helping him get the ride with Honda, he has a winning team behind him and its Honda and he still cant get a result, will he ever, he's now a backmarker at TT as someone said above, not even seeded. Plenty of better riders out there, he was lucky to get the Honda ride, they must be looking for a get out of the contract, he is not worth the money.

I love watching the racing and have been to a few meetings in the past and my opinion is one that is shared by quite a few people if you read racing posts elsewhere too

And so you think they stumped up £100k because they helped him, what makes you think cash was involved? 

I'm not his sidekick no, but I do know him and how hard he and his family have worked to get him back to where he is after very serious injuries. If you think riders are not aware of their vulnerability if results don't come, you're mistaken. I don't think Nathan is a guy who would do anything beyond his abilities just to satisfy the knockers anyway. His mother was very ill when he crashed at the NW200 last year, nothing to do with it though?

You're entitled to your opinion, but slagging off a guy who lays it on the line, particularly after a difficult year both physically and emotionally, says more about you than it does about him.   

Edited by Max Power
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Max Power said:

And so you think they stumped up £100k because they helped him, what makes you think cash was involved? 

I'm not his sidekick no, but I do know him and how hard he and his family have worked to get him back to where he is after very serious injuries. If you think riders are not aware of their vulnerability if results don't come, you're mistaken. I don't think Nathan is a guy who would do anything beyond his abilities just to satisfy the knockers anyway. His mother was very ill when he crashed at the NW200 last year, nothing to do with it though?

You're entitled to your opinion, but slagging off a guy who lays it on the line, particularly after a difficult year both physically and emotionally, says more about you than it does about him.   

Good post.

Don't bother replying to the other moron.

39 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

I've just been perusing our illustrious racetrack on the grim Motorsport Memorial site here, and I've just realised that 2022 was the joint worst year for racing fatalities (equal to 1970) for the TT Races. Isn't that amazing? So much for all the safety initiatives. 

When you consider the type of accidents, probably the worst. Speeds are so high compared to 1970 so the outcomes are no better.

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

That site is actually more informative than the notorious Wiki page of fatalities on the mountain course. If you click on the individual names you get a report on the circumstances of each death. 

What sort of sick fuck wants to do that ? Oh sickos like you 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Banker said:

What sort of sick fuck wants to do that ? Oh sickos like you 

I'm not sure what is sick about wanting to be better informed about the island's motorsport events. Perhaps if there were some accompanying graphic images in the reports. But there aren't. It's rather interesting, if a little depressing. 

3 hours ago, Anthony Ingham said:

Has to fill his time because he can’t check who came forth in the year 5 recorder class at the guild 

there were enough entries for there to be a 4th place ??? who'd have thought.