TT 2024

Andy Onchan

5 minutes ago, Declan said:

Too soon for a TT thread!

I have a relative with a birthday coming up soon and thought that a 'voucher' would be a great present as he's been a follower of the TT for most of his life. He can't attend due to serious mobility issues. The problem I have is that I have no idea what the cost is and it seems that DfE won't tell me that cost unless I sign up, which I don't want to do. What's wrong with making the costs being made available on the booking page??

£19.99 and you can send it as a gift, you just need the recipients email address and you can schedule which date it is sent to them and add a message.

Never too early to send it as it’s great value and has loads of content from previous years and interviews etc.

IMG_0111.jpeg

• Like 4

Which local betting co is taking bets on the deaths this year?

What about a "Bet/ Cash out, during the Race" wager*? 

*If a rider has had a big off -  you can cash out your bet before their death is confirmed/ announced with the usual ACU Press release of:-

"They died doing what they loved and leave a family that have been quoted as saying, despite their grief, they understand that the IOM gov has to make money so our Father/ Mother/ Sister and Husband/ Wife died for a good cause AKA CS pensions"..

Edited by Blade Runner
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

What about a "Bet/ Cash out, during the Race" wager*? 

*If a rider has had a big off -  you can cash out your bet before their death is confirmed/ announced with the usual ACU Press release of:-

"They died doing what they loved and leave a family that have been quoted as saying, despite their grief, they understand that the IOM gov has to make money so our Father/ Mother/ Sister and Husband/ Wife died for a good cause AKA CS pensions"..

Sick prick.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Just now, Blade Runner said:

What about a "Bet during the Race" wager*? 

I'm sure you'll being dying one day doing what you loved...breathing.

Just because you enjoy a risk free life...it doesn't give you the right to dictate how others should live their lives, if they are doing no harm to others, and those watching accept their own risks.

So wind your neck in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

9 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

I'm sure you'll being dying one day doing what you loved...breathing.

Just because you enjoy a risk free life...it doesn't give you the right to dictate how others should live their lives, if they are doing no harm to others, and those watching accept their own risks.

So wind your neck in.

Don't worry, it will all end soon as ICE bikes are banned 🙂

Edited by Blade Runner