TT 2024

Andy Onchan

10 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

GFY

He’s right though.

Who starts a thread asking a question that anyone with no knowledge of the subject can find the answer to in two minutes, then claims they didn’t ask a question?  You couldn’t make this shit up 😂

1 minute ago, CrazyDave said:

He’s right though.

Who starts a thread asking a question that anyone with no knowledge of the subject can find the answer to in two minutes, then claims they didn’t ask a question?  You couldn’t make this shit up 😂

Try working out how to use the threads properly first.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

It doesn't immediately say how much it is on that site, you do have to go looking. I don't see why you need to be such a fucking dick about it. Gotta keep up that crazy persona I guess.

Waiting for a meeting to start.  Got a few minutes to kill.

The bloke asked a question then denied he asked a question.   Life is much easier if people admit their errors, it doesn’t give people the opportunity to kill a few minutes winding them up.

Anyway.  Its a meeting with a civil servant scheduled for 8, so I will probably have another half hour to kill at least before she rocks up.

7 minutes ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

@Gizo as this is the TT 2024 thread I think its probably best to get predictions in early.

6 for me this year - split evenly between Competitors and Tourists / Others.

Bit early yet for my predictions. 

need to wind up fool and his money, Helix and Max power into a frothing stupor first. 

• Like 1