A Conspiracy Theory - or something else?

ricardo

6 hours ago, kevster said:

How come the people in areas such as Cumbria, Cheshire, Tyneside, Northumbria, Durham, Humberside, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, the West Midlands and Bedfordshire aren't all dead?

I grew up in Bedfordshire and it didn't do me any harm (although a couple of ex-girlfirends might disagree)

And it's been going on for a very long time so it's not very effective at killing people

@ricardo are you going to comment? Naturally occuring levels of flouride in water (higher levels than artifically added) and masses of people not dropping dead

9 minutes ago, Mr. Sausages said:

This is going to sound a bit crazy, but I definitely think that since getting my first covid jab my face has got a bit wrinklier. 

oil of olay, darling. Bona for the eke 

Edited by kevster
added the polari

23 hours ago, ricardo said:

In short there is an ongoing and concerted campaign to de-populate the World, ie; kill us. It is for example, the sole reason governments wish to fluoridate our water supply - there are no benefits to teeth. It is the sole reason for the ‘vaccination’ campaign - I say again that ‘covid’ was a hoax (there was certainly a bug going around and people certainly died - if you decide to research you will soon discover why).

Has it ever occurred to you that the people who you follow may actually be the ones with the plan to "de-populate" the world?  They are encouraging people to stop taking medications or vaccinations some of which have been proven to work over many years and significantly reduce mortality rates and in some cases eliminate diseases.

I also say again that the entire vaccination industry/process is fraudulent. If you read about it you will easily discover the reason for the reduction in polio, mumps etc was better sanitation and health. The vaccine industry promotes a lie because it has been in their interest to do so.

How do you explain the increased occurrences of measles in the UK population in recent years?  Sanitation and 'health' measures have been consistent, if not improving, yet we seen more instances of measles.  What has changed then?  Well, more people have stopped having the MMR vaccination and those cases are largely in the unvaccinated population.  That has opened the door for measles to return and that is a threat to anyone who is immuno-compromised.

Once again it is the anti-vaxxers who seem to be the ones pushing for "de-population" and unnecessary deaths and suffering.  

People such as Andrew Bridgen, nurse Dr John Campbell and many others are all well aware that so-called ‘excess deaths’ are because of the ‘vaccines’ and well aware there is a gencocidal campaign going on against humanity but cannot openly say because they will come in for the same ridicule I am no doubt about to receive.

Ridicule?  Maybe.  I genuinely feel though that you deserve sympathy as you have fallen for the con.  You seem to be on the side of those callous enough to risk the lives of people around the world by spreading falsehoods about vaccines and other medical interventions that actually save lives.

• Like 5

Unfortunately Manxman1980 your efforts to dissuade ricardo are all for no avail. He has fallen down the conspiracy rabbit hole. This is the same as trying to persuade a "true" believer in whatever religion they have chosen that their god does not exist. Because they have the "truth" and all the rest of us have lost our ability to think for ourselves we are the unfortunate ones who will never see the light.

Some of course do escape from religion and conspiracy theory beliefs but most never do.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheTeapot said:

Here's a new one.

No Gazans have been killed by the IDF and any evidence otherwise is Hamas propaganda ©PK

You missed out the "They" people in the secret background. So this would have been better along  the lines of

At a secret meeting in Davos They agreed to commence implementing their secret agenda of world depopulation by starting on the Palestinians in Gaza. A false attack on Israel would provoke the action.

Now we have the start of a good conspiracy .....

1 hour ago, NoTail said:

Unfortunately Manxman1980 your efforts to dissuade ricardo are all for no avail. He has fallen down the conspiracy rabbit hole. This is the same as trying to persuade a "true" believer in whatever religion they have chosen that their god does not exist. Because they have the "truth" and all the rest of us have lost our ability to think for ourselves we are the unfortunate ones who will never see the light.

Some of course do escape from religion and conspiracy theory beliefs but most never do.

I think religion and conspiracy theories are two separate issues.

There is a kind of logic to religion and I can see why someone may choose to believe in some sort of God. Plus of course  religious beliefs are mainly benign ( there will be exceptions as always)

If someone chooses to believe in their God, I’m not going to suggest they have lost their marbles. But if someone tells me that vaccines are being used to kill off the human population that’s a different matter.

Of course in both cases nobody should force their opinions or beliefs on others.

6 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I think religion and conspiracy theories are two separate issues.

There is a kind of logic to religion and I can see why someone may choose to believe in some sort of God. Plus of course  religious beliefs are mainly benign ( there will be exceptions as always)

If someone chooses to believe in their God, I’m not going to suggest they have lost their marbles. But if someone tells me that vaccines are being used to kill off the human population that’s a different matter.

Of course in both cases nobody should force their opinions or beliefs on others.

Good point - I apologise if I have done so.

I don’t intend to return to the forum - most have made it clear they are uninterested in what I have been attempting to say - but offer the below film for anyone who might be open to expanding their perspective. The maker, Mike Smith, is a former Hollywood stuntman and director who stumbled across some of the worst aspects of that World - an aspect I can assure is alive and well in the Isle of Man. Those involved in Freemasonry may already be aware of, or have some inkling, of the dark aspects of your organisation - if you really do not know I can also assure you it is far worse than you may believe. It is those who follow this belief system who are responsible for most of what I have raised previously.

My views may be ‘far out’ for some but have not been reached without considerable thought. And discernment. I invite anyone open enough to apply same.

The ‘Out of Shadows’ movie is not without flaws, and I don’t offer it as ’the truth’ but it is certainly interesting..