The Wind!

Nitro

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well isn't today confusing! It's wet, with dry spells, dark and grey, yet kinda warm as well - i'm really not sure today feels very "normal"

I thought it was warm today aswell and the rain is on and off so its not been to bad........yet!

But wasn't the sunset over Tescos wonderful tonight? Mackeral skies tinged with a silvery gold from the autumnal sun and the faint seagreen sky below!

I'm serious, it was truly beautiful! You never get the skies we have here on the adjacent isle (a phrase I hate). I love weather!!!

Have to agree with that, I was away last summer in Kent and the skies there were terrible, most of the time it was overcast. The air pollution really does affect it totally. I remember seeing some amazing sunsets when we used to holiday there as kids but now that's all gone.

People may knock this island but it has a lot of qualities that are sadly lacking in the ever more densely populated UK.

Well, I would have to agree Mission. I worked in a west facing office on the tenth floor for years in south London and the sunsets were tremendous through the winter but that was because we were above the smog line (which probably created the sunsets). Here you can see the beauty from the ground!

Archived