The Wind!

Nitro

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Ramsey it has been really windy today and i just wondered if anywhere else was more windy

Whats your thoughts?

what a post :blink:

Thanks for the useless reply to my apparent useless thread :whatever:

as useless thread goes your's tops the lot :lol:

"it's really windy is anywhere else more windy"

without coming to ramsey and actually witnessing this amazing wind thing you talk about, how the xxxx are we supposed to know if it's more windy?

Don't reply if this thread is so useless and The wind is general chat!! that why its not on international or local news! but i thought it was windy and wondered if it was windy elseware!

so is the wind part of most peoples "general chat" mm i think so! :P

oooooo just think, this will be my last proper hooley months - in a way, that's kinda sad :(

Nothing like coming home after work in the dark and it's cold, wet and blowing outside, and you get on the couch under a blanket/duvet, turn the heating on, or rather prefer an open fire, but heyho, whichever, and reading a good book, or snuggling up to the person in your life - yummy!

I got SOAKED whilst on my way to get my bus after work :(

but you can turn this into a nice moment - go have a shower, put your jammies on, make a hot chocolate, maybe some marmite on toast with it, grab a blanket get all snuggly

a silver cloud and all that.......

I got SOAKED whilst on my way to get my bus after work :(

but you can turn this into a nice moment - go have a shower, put your jammies on, make a hot chocolate, maybe some marmite on toast with it, grab a blanket get all snuggly

a silver cloud and all that.......

mmm hot chocolate! great idea :D

Archived