The Wind!

Nitro

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh aye, it's blowin' a hooley yessir!!

I'm suposed to be on the seacat tomorrow afternoon.....some how I think it'll end up being the Ben at 19:45....and that I will be very, very sick......How big is the gas pipeline? Could you crawl through it....?

Now they've got rid of the Lady and there's going to be no sailings <> Liverpool soon (seacat, til January!? Get real...it'll make 4 crossing between now and then....) I hope they sort out some better connections at heysham, nightmare being a foot passenger and arriving there at close to midnight. Liverpool is just easier! Or maybe I'm just fussy and unco-operative.....

Oh aye, it's blowin' a hooley yessir!!

I'm suposed to be on the seacat tomorrow afternoon.....some how I think it'll end up being the Ben at 19:45....and that I will be very, very sick......How big is the gas pipeline? Could you crawl through it....?

Now they've got rid of the Lady and there's going to be no sailings <> Liverpool soon (seacat, til January!? Get real...it'll make 4 crossing between now and then....) I hope they sort out some better connections at heysham, nightmare being a foot passenger and arriving there at close to midnight. Liverpool is just easier! Or maybe I'm just fussy and unco-operative.....

I hope you have a good crossing and if the wind dies down a bit it won't be to bad (hopefully).

In Ramsey it has been really windy today and i just wondered if anywhere else was more windy

Whats your thoughts?

what a post :blink:

Thanks for the useless reply to my apparent useless thread :whatever:

oh and that why i put it under "General Chat" and not local news!!

In Ramsey it has been really windy today and i just wondered if anywhere else was more windy

Whats your thoughts?

what a post :blink:

Thanks for the useless reply to my apparent useless thread :whatever:

as useless thread goes your's tops the lot :lol:

"it's really windy is anywhere else more windy"

without coming to ramsey and actually witnessing this amazing wind thing you talk about, how the xxxx are we supposed to know if it's more windy?

Archived