The Truth Behind 9/11

TheTool

Had a look at some of the links posted in this thread, and most sites seem to be rather text heavy and big. One of the video clips up there is something like 47 minutes, so before I invest hours and hours into reading things,

could someone please sum up the alleged conspiracy behind 9/11 in a few words for me ?

Thanks...

of course...

neo-cons (Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, J Bush) publically stated they needed a 'new pearl harbour' to advance plans of global domination (inc space and cyberspace)

a year later 9/11, plenty of evidence of explosives in buildings, WTC 7 collapsed, WTC 1&2 fell as if a planned explosion. No CEOs in WTC 1 or 2 at time of attacks. Steel of buildings shipped out straight away. Cheney's old company Haliburton becomes one of the biggest contractors in Iraq after the war on terror, which includes the approval of torture from Rumsfeld. Shortly before Powell stands down he calls the neo-cons 'crazies' on a call to Jack Straw. NORAD stand down on 9/11, no planes intercepted, why? Many other US government officials, including Powell's former aide heavily criticise neo-con 'cabal' of Cheney and Rumsfeld. no pictures/film of plane hitting Pentagon, WHY?

surely that's enough to question the events? almost sounds like a script to a film!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Systems fail because of mistakes in a catestrophic event. Politicians capitalise on these mistakes and events to further thier causes. High security will result in gaps in evidence available to the public.

Linking these things together and assuming implication because of this is lunacy.

Does anyone read these day's or is it browse one page and make a comment.

There was a building in spain that was similar construction to the towers, it burned for 2 days solid and it still stood after the fire went out.

The fire one the 2 towers burned for 50 mins then started to go out

The towers fell in 9 seconds this means it had to be rigged with explosives to fall that fast, and i think that most of the experts said the buildig was made so it could take multiple hits from airplanes and still stand.

Take time and read about the subject, there are structual engineers that say the towers were dropped by explosive.

There was a building in spain that was similar construction to the towers, it burned for 2 days solid and it still stood after the fire went out.

The fire one the 2 towers burned for 50 mins then started to go out

The towers fell in 9 seconds this means it had to be rigged with explosives to fall that fast, and i think that most of the experts said the buildig was made so it could take multiple hits from airplanes and still stand.

Take time and read about the subject, there are structual engineers that say the towers were dropped by explosive.

exactly, and I bet most people don't even know about WTC 7, how the hell can a building like that fall without explosives??? and why has there been very little footage of that collapse anyway, something to do with 'national security' me thinks....

and why haven't they captured Osama yet?????

it amazes me some people can still put trust in the US government after all the lies of the GWB administration, then again, one mandate of the neo-cons was to scare the people into voting them....

and no, I'm not a liberal, I'd support John McCain, but remember the Bush/Rove inspired smear campaign to discredit him when he was running against GWB....

ans has obviously been watching Fox News....

No, I'm just not a Michael Moore fanboy who believes everything that comes out of his mouth. Go watch Farenhype 9/11 for very enlightening information about your tubby publicity mongrel.

Does everyone believe everything they read that's in bold type?

There was a building in spain that was hit with a large passenger jet fully loaded with fuel? I'm sure I'd have heard of that.

My arse. There's one or two self proclaimed experts that said that. Most experts rightly didn't say a thing because they dont know the building, they didn't investigate the scene, and they've never seen the result of a 757 hitting such a structure before, head on.

The wtc was built in 1966. The boeing 757 entered service in 1983. Your correct in that the building was designed to take direct hits from aircraft, he was quoted as saying so. But he designed it for hits from aicraft from the 1960's, not aircraft from the 1980's, get it? They're a lot bigger now, and they carry a lot more fuel.

It's not really relevant how long the towers burned for, but the heat and intensity of the fire. Aviation fuel burns hot mate.

Actually, you should follow your own advice. Take time and read about the subject, taking in all opinions and make your own mind up. Don't believe the first website you find THAT'S IN BOLD AND CAPITAL LETTESR!!!

No, I'm just not a Michael Moore fanboy who believes everything that comes out of his mouth. Go watch Farenhype 9/11 for very enlightening information about your tubby publicity mongrel.

me neither, did you actaully READ my post, do you know who John McCain actually is???

me neither, did you actaully READ my post, do you know who John McCain actually is???

Oh no! Do you mean the guy that lost to GWB is speaking out against him and his administration? There's no sour grapes there at all is there....

Or are you about to send me a link to a page with a large amount of bold, blink and underline tags where it claims he's actually the third wife of Ariel Sharon?

and no, I'm not a liberal, I'd support John McCain, but remember the Bush/Rove inspired smear campaign to discredit him when he was running against GWB....

This is exactly the same bollocks logic leap that conspiracy theorists thrive and sell books on. A political spear campaign on a competitor means the US president orchestrated the murder of thousands of people.

We didn't land on the moon either eh? And Elvis is still alive?

Does everyone believe everything they read that's in bold type?

There was a building in spain that was hit with a large passenger jet fully loaded with fuel? I'm sure I'd have heard of that.

My arse. There's one or two self proclaimed experts that said that. Most experts rightly didn't say a thing because they dont know the building, they didn't investigate the scene, and they've never seen the result of a 757 hitting such a structure before, head on.

The wtc was built in 1966. The boeing 757 entered service in 1983. Your correct in that the building was designed to take direct hits from aircraft, he was quoted as saying so. But he designed it for hits from aicraft from the 1960's, not aircraft from the 1980's, get it? They're a lot bigger now, and they carry a lot more fuel.

It's not really relevant how long the towers burned for, but the heat and intensity of the fire. Aviation fuel burns hot mate.

Actually, you should follow your own advice. Take time and read about the subject, taking in all opinions and make your own mind up. Don't believe the first website you find THAT'S IN BOLD AND CAPITAL LETTESR!!!

OK, forget 9/11 and just think of what PNAC were up to. Now imagine this was in North Korea and a disaster such as 9/11 happened, how easy would it be for the World to point the finger at Kim Jong-Il.

In all truth we'll probably never know what exactly happened since the real evidence has been destroyed, but the whole motive for 9/11 and what it helped the neo-cons acheive, is it really one big coincidence??

...and if you were told that there was conclusive proof that the neo-cons and hence the US government orchestrated 9/11 would you really want to believe it?

..and if you were told that there was conclusive proof that the neo-cons and hence the US government orchestrated 9/11 would you really want to believe it?

Show us it and we'll make up our minds.

Oh wai...

Oh no! Do you mean the guy that lost to GWB is speaking out against him and his administration? There's no sour grapes there at all is there....

Or are you about to send me a link to a page with a large amount of bold, blink and underline tags where it claims he's actually the third wife of Ariel Sharon?

there's so much uneducated insouciance I'm not going to carry on with this discussion.

Archived