The Truth Behind 9/11

TheTool

Funny how the sceptics are always the most defensive. What are you fucking afraid of? We're only asking you to read a little which you all seem incapable of. No one is forcing you to believe that you're being fucked over, and I do believe all links posted in this thread share information for free.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone ever read "The Watchman" series of comics by Alan Moore?

Some interesting echoes of the 9/11 thing - although it was written in th 80's.

Either conspiracy theorists are all comic reading geeks (most likely), or George Bush is!

Ultimately there are many different versions of reality - it just depends on your point of view.

Politicians lie, cheat, deceive and cover up their mistakes - some call it 'conspiracy,' some simply accept that it's way things are, always have been and probably always will be.

No doubt, some of the conspiracy theories are perfectly justified. The proliferation of conspiracy theories, however, simply ends up providing camouflage for the most important ones to hide behind.

could someone please sum up the alleged conspiracy behind 9/11 in a few words for me ?

Thanks...

Cheney's old company Haliburton becomes one of the biggest contractors in Iraq after the war on terror, which includes the approval of torture from Rumsfeld.

Ah! So the US, bent on world domination as it is, instigated two wars that overstretch it's military forces to breaking point, costing hundreds of billions of dollars to maintain in order to reap a comparitively paltry profit for one company, the services of which have to be paid for largely by the U.S. government itself thanks to Iraq and Afghanistan being in no position to do so, until long after the current U.S. Government serves its term. Doing all this at a time when the U.S. treasury is plagued by a huge budget deficit and is already in a weakened state, making sure that the causus belli they employ (The WTC attacks) further shakes the country's financial markets to their very foundations.

You might just be on to something there!

Er, we're challenging the conspiracy bollocks, isn't that the opposite of defencive?

You're not challenging anything, you're just writing it off with your ignorant views. Have you thoroughly read through all sites posted? Einstein once said, ignorance is the enemy of intelligence, so stop being an arrogant tit for one second and reset what you think you already know.

I'd hate to go through life knowing that there's so much that i've missed through my own cretinous attitude.

You're not challenging anything, you're just writing it off with your ignorant views. Have you thoroughly read through all sites posted? Einstein once said, ignorance is the enemy of intelligence, so stop being an arrogant tit for one second and reset what you think you already know.

Ah, a masterpiece of irony! Either that or you really should listen to your own advice.

I'd hate to go through life knowing that there's so much that i've missed through my own cretinous attitude.

Don't worry, the 'cretinous attitude' will probably prevent you from realising how much you've missed! :)

Ah, a masterpiece of irony! Either that or you really should listen to your own advice.

Don't worry, the 'cretinous attitude' will probably prevent you from realising how much you've missed! :)

The fact is mate, you've missed the point. I read every side to this subect. I've read into it for years in fact. Every day my opinion is swayed on all matters related to this subject. Seriously mate, I'm open to everything on this, hence why i'm begging you people to stop being so ignorant. You people seem to make assumptions based an fuck all. Thats what i've been trying to point out.

Well the trouble is the masses have been told by the media what happened and people don't want to think anything else.

Open your mind people we are not asking you to break the law, all we want you to do is understand basic physics of how a building will fall.

For F*ck sake there has been countless structual engineers and architects saying that it the planes would not drop the buildings, what does it take for you to realise that the thing was made of concrete and steel, things that don't burn.

The only thing that burned was the feul and the furniture and the fires were nearly out.

For F*ck sake there has been countless structual engineers and architects saying that it the planes would not drop the buildings

There's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis too.

the thing was made of concrete and steel, things that don't burn.

Fuel burns. Steel melts.

We live in a chaotic random world where unpredictable things happen. A certain percentage of the population don't like this (there have been studies) and prefer to think that it's all in someone hands, and that it's all for a purpose. So we get stories about JFK being shot by the CIA, the Titanic being purposely sunk, and this conspiracy.

Archived