The Truth Behind 9/11

TheTool

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
These type of sites sprung up soon after 9/11 and I can't help thinking they're all a load of bollocks

Alot of what these websites talk about is pretty genuine mate. Its not like they're forcing you to believe in what they have to say. They're just trying to teach people that ignorance kills intelligence.

I didn't spend too much time looking at them (one crashed my browser) but from what I saw a few years back it seemed that they couldn't accept that the all powerful America has suffered from a devestating terrorist attack so it had to be a government conspiracy that was behind it

Theres plenty of evidence to back it up. Just sitting there and saying "its bullshit" is too easy.

People are too quick to dismiss conspiracy theories. Theres plenty of bollocks out there sure, but as they say theres no smoke without fire.

Anyhoo, I'm about to start reading "The New Pearl Harbour" by David Ray Griffin. Will post up my thoughts after I've read it.

Not one to engage in conspiracy theories, but the pentagon one looked suspect from my eyes (especially with the amount of plane crashes most of us have seen nowadays) - there was no wing debris at all..

Edit:

Googled for an image to recap, this one's off DoD site

Pic18-Pentagon-9-11.gif

No way was that a 'plane..

Not one to engage in conspiracy theories, but the pentagon one looked suspect from my eyes (especially with the amount of plane crashes most of us have seen nowadays) - there was no wing debris at all..

Edit:

Googled for an image to recap, this one's off DoD site

Pic18-Pentagon-9-11.gif

No way was that a 'plane..

so what your saying is that within minutes of the planes hitting th etwin towers, the us govt thought up and executed a "lets blow a hole in the pentagon to make the terrorists look worse plan".

Apart from the incredibly unlikely timeline, what exactly would the aim of this be?

I think too many people want to believe any old shite about the US rather than accept they were wilfully and maliciously attacked by a foe who couldnt possibly justify its methods

Read the wedsites people before jumping in and saying its crap.

All these sites are doing is stating the facts.

If you care to read about the subject then make your comment.

The pentagon was hit by a missile so they think, as i there was no plane wreckage at all, and there was such a small hole at the site.

The 3 black boxes were taken by the FBI and not seen since, but i thought there was 4 planes meaning 4 black boxes, slipped up there uncle sam.

The whole thing stinks from what i have read on the story, i would like to see an investiagtion into what went on but nobody has seen and real proof.

I think the USA is a fantastic place and i love the whole american culture and lifestyle, i just feel that we have yet to find out what really went on.

Do you know how pathetic those statements are.

I bet you believe in Father Christmas aswell.

OH no what have I said of course I'm real.

The only difference is I'm *real*, those statements on those websites are nothing but TWADDLE writtten by trolls for the extremely gullible. Yes written by trolls for the GULLIBLE like you The tool.

HOHOHO

Just in case you are really serious about suggesting that no plane ever struck that building, have a look at the physics behind a high-speed airplane crash, in the shape of an F4 Phantom crash test

There simply is no debris left - no fuselage, no wings, nothing - it's completely atomized, simply due to the forces created during impact. It's one thing seing a crashed plane in a field somewhere, it's another to purposely accelerate it and crash it into a solid structure - both create different visual results...

The pentagon was hit by a missile so they think, as i there was no plane wreckage at all, and there was such a small hole at the site.

The small hole that was initially touted as evidence of a missile going into the building was the hole punched by some of the plane debris exiting the inner walls of one of the rings of the pentagon. The only people who think it was a missile are the conspiracy theory nutters

The 3 black boxes were taken by the FBI and not seen since, but i thought there was 4 planes meaning 4 black boxes, slipped up there uncle sam.

Most planes have 2 black boxes so I would have assumed 8 black boxes. However, they aren't indestrucable

Archived