Who Will Get The Dog?

manxmaid

Hi I watched this tonight and thought some of the locations looked familiar (even the bus!) and at the very end it said filmed on location on the IOM, where were the coastal locations? And was the family home filmed on the island?

Hi I watched this tonight and thought some of the locations looked familiar (even the bus!) and at the very end it said filmed on location on the IOM, where were the coastal locations? And was the family home filmed on the island?

Only watched the opening sequence, which had someone going down the creg on a bike, going into a tunnel and coming out in a large city centre. Bizzare!

apart from their annoying fuckin daughter it was quite good!

Several locations:

The Creg

Kirby Drive / Saddlestone

The sound

King Williams College

Sulby

Dalby

and best of all - Castle Mona Avenue (I think Beckett was dressed up as a thug, or it was a good look a like?)

Hah, I'm sure you are not the only one there Albert!

It could not have been the Isle of Man as they would have been screwed for at least twice that much. Seriously, I know. :(

The daughter was not a nice character at all and very annoying. I wonder if this was intentional to contrast what she did at the end!

apart from their annoying fuckin daughter it was quite good!

Several locations:

The Creg

Kirby Drive / Saddlestone

The sound

King Williams College

Sulby

Dalby

and best of all - Castle Mona Avenue (I think Beckett was dressed up as a thug, or it was a good look a like?)

Add Ramsey Prom, Marine Drive, Changing room scene was in M&S, outside of club was in the alley behind Woolworths, inside was in the club above the bowling Alley, Scene with the Asian lass was across the road from the Castle Mona Hotel.

Was filmed under the working Title "Ditch the Bitch" and was a good crew on that one.

The underpass scene after the shot at the Creg was the croydon underpass, Surrey

as were most of the municipal buildings shown, the Croydon clock tower can also be seen in the background

several times, also Alders shopping center Croydon, and the multistory car park also above Alders Croydon,

Archived