Irrational Fears...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The hull of a big ship. Just looking at one gives me the creeps. Especially if it's rusty, which most of them are. I don't know why.

Heights. Not just being up them, but seeing someone on top of a height on TV. It makes my balls hurt. I don't know why.

Spiders. I do know why. They look like hands and can run really fast and they can walk on ceilings and they can set invisible traps for you and they can get you anywhere at any time.

Jesus, Ans, I had that sandwich shit as a kid. No-ones sandwiches tasted remotely like my Mums hence I'd avoid them like the plague at parties and stick with the sausage rolls, scotch eggs etc etc.

Thankfully, it's passed now...

I'm still with the support group for it. Maybe one day....

QUOTE(The Godfather of Manx House @ Aug 25 2006, 09:48 AM)

Jesus, Ans, I had that sandwich shit as a kid. No-ones sandwiches tasted remotely like my Mums hence I'd avoid them like the plague at parties and stick with the sausage rolls, scotch eggs etc etc.

Thankfully, it's passed now...

I'm still with the support group for it. Maybe one day....

My God --- I am not alone!!!!!

Have had this ever since I was a kid too! Its the bread thing ---- other people's bread just smells and feels weird --- even going to people's houses if they have bread out the smell of it just gives me the willies ---- yet I love bread!!!!!

Archived