"rock The Rock"

Different things there, the bootleg beatles and the guy from smokie (alongside Mcfly and the Stranglers) are playing at the peel festival, this is the rock the rock festival that is supposedly happening in Nobles Park this summer.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Different things there, the bootleg beatles and the guy from smokie (alongside Mcfly and the Stranglers) are playing at the peel festival, this is the rock the rock festival that is supposedly happening in Nobles Park this summer.

Got my wires crossed. All that talk of thousands and thousands of people. Never guessed that would be two concerts. I find it hard to believe that one would be profitable.

Nobles Park? I hope they move the *mosquito* device on before all those teenagers pay loads for tickets and have to walk out after 10 minutes because their eardrums burst.

From what I remember reading, it said they'd been sold to locals. Surely they need to rephrase that statement as we don't get the chance to buy them until April. We've only reserved tickets.

Edit: had another look, and it says '14,000 tickets already gone to locals', not sold :)

I can identify another 2 tickets...one for me and one for the miniBee, sadly MrBees and MiniHippy will not be able to attend (even though MiniHippy will be going to Glastonbury and has already been to Bestival....hes too young for Rock the Rock :( sux )

Where will people be camping? where will they park their cars? I wonder who is 'doing' the dance tent, the decoration in there and the VJ'ing?

Oh I just read the bit about 'Locals cannot camp' WTF? point of fact..festivals require camping and oh forget it, I am not going! There are just too many things that point to this being crap! If my mates come over from the UK I cannot stay with them becuase Im not allowed to camp? are these festival orgaisers for real? I'll stick to proper festivals where you can camp. It really is going to be such a success......pause.....NOT.

It clearly states early bird tickets "£110 for 5 days with camping" on the locals page ....then when you goto FAQ "No camping for locals" - what a pile of tripe! My friend just pointed out that it is on the same weekend as WOMAD...no competition WOMAD it is :D

Edit: My mistake...camping tickets for international visitors and UK people are on sale (of what interest is that to locals?)I hate this festival and its organisers already, can you tell?

Archived