"rock The Rock"

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but who cares if you don't like it, one less person in the rush for tickets :)

Fair enough. And Glasto will take some of the knobs away from other festivals.

It won't, you'll find most of the knobs actually go to the other festivals :)

One of my mates emailed me the other day to say that you have to do a registration thing this year to get Glastonbury tickets. Not sure if this means that its some sort of lottery but if it saves me ringing a ticket hotline non-stop for 24 hours and getting diddly squat it has to be an improvement. I'm desperate to go again but haven't managed to get tickets since 2003.

I thought glasto has always been run by michael eavis, i may be wrong but him and his wife set it up in the 60's in the same place its at now.

Yeah, he did run a twee little folky affair on occasional years, which took off when the crusties got evicted from Salisbury Plain and moved to the Pilton site. Battle of the Beanfield anyone, lol, happy days. When bands used to perform for free just for the cred......

Just f**k off you're boring the f**king ass of everyone now, you jumped up little tit.

Just f**k off you're boring the f**king ass of everyone now, you jumped up little tit.

Lol,lol, just staggered in from the pub Juan Kerr? lol.. Knock back from the barmaid? lol, never mind, make yourself a coffee or something..

No just hate arseholes sounding off about things they have no idea about.

One of my mates emailed me the other day to say that you have to do a registration thing this year to get Glastonbury tickets. Not sure if this means that its some sort of lottery but if it saves me ringing a ticket hotline non-stop for 24 hours and getting diddly squat it has to be an improvement. I'm desperate to go again but haven't managed to get tickets since 2003.

What you have to do this year is do a pre registration by sending in a form with all your details plus a passport photo.This has to be done anytime in february.

They then send you a reference number for your application which you then use when you buy your tickets, either online or on the phone.

You then get sent your ticket which has your photo printed on it. easy :)

if only it was that straight forward

Lol,lol, just staggered in from the pub Juan Kerr? lol.. Knock back from the barmaid? lol, never mind, make yourself a coffee or something..

No just hate arseholes sounding off about things they have no idea about.

:D

does anybody know if any artists are confirmed yet

if there isn't don't you think it's a bit cheeky asking for 120 quid up front

and is it refundable

no artists are confirmed and there is no sign of a refund policy on the site.

All seems a bit dodgy to me.

The tickets for the Peel Bay festival gig of McFly went on sale this morning at 9am for pre-registered users. What a joke that was.... A while after 9am, the tickets finally came up on the website after the message that you have to ring up to book them appeared. But they were only selling seated tickets! (more expensive) Luckily, standing ones soon appeared on the website. But it keeps showing as sold out, then available, then sold out. Got my tickets though!! :D

Archived