Why Do People Drive So Slowly?

ourtess

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reached 67mph coming down from Kate's Cottage to the Creg in my little Metro. I might have been able to go faster but the brakes aren't that sharp so I had to start slowing for the corner.

It was certainly a white knuckle ride that day. All that adrenaline, my hands were shaking so much that I couldn't drink my cup of tea when I got home.

Stav.

Can we get into trouble saying all this?

Ive managed ..mph in my 20 ton wagon. (40mph) not

120mph in my Golf

..mph in my pick-up (40mph) not

Im getting to old for speed now so ive slowed down alot, Ive got a 4 month old Baby and im gonna buy a jeep in a few months so im gonna take my time.

I think I touched a ton in my little diesel down the mountain mile.... about the limit of my excitement

I have driven at 50mph across the sahara desert though...

Which bit's the mountain mile?

From the mountain box to guthries basically

once you turn that right hander and start looking down over the north of the island

There is a time and a place for speed and IOM has it all! Over the mountain I had 165 MPH on my Aprilia RSVR 2 years ago and will be trying again on a GSXR 1000 on the 31st Narch this year. I love the IOM and the people are the best I have ever met in my life I am over for the TT again this year and if there are any friendly females willing to show me around the island it would be much appreciated and payment in many beers and having a good laugh is gauranteed ;-)

There is a time and a place for speed and IOM has it all! Over the mountain I had 165 MPH on my Aprilia RSVR 2 years ago and will be trying again on a GSXR 1000 on the 31st Narch this year. I love the IOM and the people are the best I have ever met in my life I am over for the TT again this year and if there are any friendly females willing to show me around the island it would be much appreciated and payment in many beers and having a good laugh is gauranteed ;-)

Don't take this the wrong way but you are a moron. (and probably a bit of a bullshitter)

Archived