The Last Film You Saw....

jagman

Went to Public Enemies yesterday. Highly recommend. Now, where can I get my hands on a Tommy gun?

I enjoyed Public Enemies but something left me thinking it wasnt quite the sum of its parts still enjoyable and grippping at times.

The Hangover and it was as good as i was hoping.

Star Trek the new one, enjoyable but annoyingly contains time travel which just makes things too complicated in any film!

looking forward to Bruno next!

Went to Public Enemies yesterday. Highly recommend. Now, where can I get my hands on a Tommy gun?

I enjoyed Public Enemies but something left me thinking it wasnt quite the sum of its parts still enjoyable and grippping at times.

The Hangover and it was as good as i was hoping.

Star Trek the new one, enjoyable but annoyingly contains time travel which just makes things too complicated in any film!

looking forward to Bruno next!

Also just saw Public Enemies.....not once but TWICE over the weekend. NOT because I love Johnny Depp, or old time gangsters, or even tommy guns.....promised to go with two different people - who do not get along - and I am your consumate freakin' "people pleaser." Help, I need counseling!

Watched Benjamin Button and Anvil@The Sotry of Anvil over the weekend.

Button was okay but I spent most of the film trying to work out what was special effects and what was make up, which suggests that maybe I wasn't completely engrossed by the storyline.

Anvil was good - it's so hard in this post spinal tap world to believe that something like this is real. I really felt for Lips' wife towards the end - she's obviously sacrificed so much of her own desires in the name of his quest for rock superstardom.

watched Pursuit of Happiness last night. Brilliant film, the missus was weeping buckets. I'm not usually a big Will Smith fan, but this was fantastic, top marks to his son for playing the little boy too.

• 2 weeks later...

The Happening. Avoid if you know what's good for you. The only bad thing about Boogie Nights is that it gave Marky Mark the impression that he could act. He can't. And neither can anyone else in this piece of shit.

watched Pursuit of Happiness last night. Brilliant film, the missus was weeping buckets. I'm not usually a big Will Smith fan, but this was fantastic, top marks to his son for playing the little boy too.

I enjoyed that film until I realised that it's all lies

This based on a true story crap is based in the most loose terms - like he got paid for the internship and didn't have to look after the kid

so.. like the main premise of the film is bollocks

The Happening. Avoid if you know what's good for you. The only bad thing about Boogie Nights is that it gave Marky Mark the impression that he could act. He can't. And neither can anyone else in this piece of shit.

I wish I'd read this before I wasted 91 minutes of my life last night. I came in this thread to post almost exactly these words, although I planned on swearing more.

Started watching The Curious Case of Benjamen Button last night but it just goes on and on and on, so we switched it off and went to bed, maybe watch the end tonight if i cant find any big spikey pins to stick in my eyes....Its 166 minutes very long so i reckon we have got another hour to go. :wacko:

Started watching The Curious Case of Benjamen Button last night but it just goes on and on and on, so we switched it off and went to bed, maybe watch the end tonight if i cant find any big spikey pins to stick in my eyes....Its 166 minutes very long so i reckon we have got another hour to go. :wacko:

No pins anywhere so we were stuck with watching the end, pure curiousity really, and i can see why it killed the cat, BORDOM!

The funniest part of the film was the guy who got hit by lightening 7 times, i actually laughed out loud 7 tmes, but it isnt a funny film so dont rush out to buy it if you like comedies.

Anyway, out of 10, -40/10

discription, Shit

Would i recommend, Yes, to all the people i hate.