Dhss Officer Suspended

TerryMcCann

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The letter stated: 'Due to new budgetary constraints we are no longer able to fund malingering parasites such as yourself. There are far more important things for the DHSS to spend money on rather than street drugs and cheap cider.

'Such as people in genuine need and those who require medicines available only through prescriptions, rather than from a dodgy geezer hiding in a back alley.'

I wonder how often people in the DHSS have longed to write something like that?

The man should be given a medal!

If his name is release I shall be buying him a pint! :lol:

wouldnt that depend on the letter being accurate?

i know the woman involved, and from her point of view shes looking at it as an untrue, malicious and hurtful practical joke that has unfairly and inaccurately damaged her reputation. she is extremely upset and angry about these wicked lies and has already had people making snide comments to her in the street.

have a think about that while youre all cheering this idiot and backslapping him.

If he is transferred where will he go? He could have choice words deemed inappropriate and damaging to the Island's reputation such as it is wherever he goes. Will he call wealthy new residents escaping the ardour of taxation elsewhere tax dodgers?

i know the woman involved, and from her point of view shes looking at it as an untrue, malicious and hurtful practical joke that has unfairly and inaccurately damaged her reputation. she is extremely upset and angry about these wicked lies and has already had people making snide comments to her in the street.
So if she hadn't gone to the Press about it, how would all these people in the street know about it? The DHSS are obviously taking it seriously by suspending a member of staff so it's not like they weren't doing anything and needed a kick from the Media????

The man should be given a medal!

If his name is release I shall be buying him a pint! :lol:

wouldnt that depend on the letter being accurate?

i know the woman involved, and from her point of view shes looking at it as an untrue, malicious and hurtful practical joke that has unfairly and inaccurately damaged her reputation

So she is entitled to her point of view, which is hardly a surprising one, and the rest of us are not? If she has a case then she can take it further i.e. put up or shut up.

Unfortunately the outcome frequently doesn't depend on the accusation being accurate......

Archived