Dhss Officer Suspended

TerryMcCann

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So she is entitled to her point of view, which is hardly a surprising one, and the rest of us are not?

i imagine she holds a slightly more informed point of view than you, or anyone else in this thread for that matter

Point of view on what exactly? I suspect you are just stating the obvious i.e. like the rest of the world she is aware of her own personal circumstances. Not exactly rocket science is it?

Yes people talk, especially about news articles they have read. So who had the story put into the public's vulgar gaze and why? The DHSS or the woman involved?

Got an answer to this?

The letter stated: 'Due to new budgetary constraints we are no longer able to fund malingering parasites such as yourself. There are far more important things for the DHSS to spend money on rather than street drugs and cheap cider.

Reminds me of a recent thread on here. I wonder....????

right so if i post something on here about you being guilty of employee theft at your place of work and peppered it with a couple of amusing insults, that would make me a legend?

should i ever find myself in front of a jury elected from my peers i really hope that this forum isnt a representation of the sorts of people i would see before me because you all seem incapable of any sort of sensible consideration before elevating nasty cowards to hero status

you all seem incapable of any sort of sensible consideration before elevating nasty cowards to hero status

Cowards don't tell it like it is...

Got an answer to this yet?

Yes people talk, especially about news articles they have read. So who had the story put into the public's vulgar gaze and why? The DHSS or the woman involved?

It's absolutely hilarious. Either he's sick of his job and wanted to leave on a legendary high (or low depending on your point of view) or it was an internal prank letter never meant to be sent out.

Either way, I imagine it'll be a cold day in hell before he gets another government position or a customer service job.

Archived