Vanessa Feltz: Non-story

ian rush

Read the post , the editor of the isle of man newspaper thought there was a route from belfast

I know there is 2 routes , to both the city and international . as i use it reguarly.

There's 2 belfast airports? I never knew that.

Belfast City Airport is in Belfast City.

"Belfast International Airport", previously known as Aldergrove, is not in or even very near Belfast. It is as far away from the City as Ramsey is from Ronaldsway.

Should Ronaldsway be renamed "Ramsey International Airport"? Oops, that sounds like a Copycat suggestion.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote from IOM Online

THE Opera Babes - Rebecca Knight and Karen England - performed the final concert of their current UK tour at the Gaiety Theatre on Saturday night.

It is a perfect venue for operatic performances with the acoustics, allowing every member of the audience to get the full benefit of the music and lyrics.

Karen said it was 'the most beautiful theatre' they had ever performed in.

Will we see the truth in a year or so when they come clean and describe it as a toilet. After Feltz I don't think I can believe anything anyone ever says about the Island again and that's the disappointing thing about this situation.

Why didn't she come out with the chips quote at the time. Wouldn't it be best all round if everyone just told the truth about their own opinion!!

Although I kinda see what she wus sayin an that, she is after all wedded to a black fella with all the knowledge that imbibes, an when you have out up with and experienced what you must surely naturally have to put up with in such a life, you would kinda notice a lack of black men in a place.

Please, give the woman her due for her humanity. Or whatever you might call it.

I'M SO ANGRY ABOUT THIS!

After Feltz I don't think I can believe anything anyone ever says about the Island again and that's the disappointing thing about this situation.

I couldn't agree more! My faith is destroyed, not just in celebrity, but also humanity. Everything everybody says must be viewed as a lie, thanks to Feltz. The world will never be same, and Feltz must live with that on her conscience for ever more.

When will people learn that they MUST NOT CRITICISE THE ISLE OF MAN EVER! I can't cope when they do. Everybody has to love the Island, in order to keep my insecurities about the place I live at bay.

How can I get her back? I know, I'll make a reference to her weight. Feltz: you are rather big boned. That'll learn her.

Archived