Filming On The Island

Sharp

Did you really join this forum just so that you could slag off someone who's not much more than a kid himself?

That's what forums are for! But yes, slagging someone off for not dishing out autographs is a bit weak. I'd be more disappointed in my child for wanting one; she should be off her mash on pills and vandelising parks, not enjoying lame musicals and worshipping a creepy puppet. It's not natural.

Apparently Zac Efron's twenty, and is still on its original coat of varnish, so a fair bit more than a kid.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd just like to add that there is a penis around who thinks he is above signing autographs or acknowledging all the kids queuing up every night for days on end to catch a glimpse of someone they thought is a nice guy. Maybe the Isle of Man is too overbearing in asking a Z-lister to stick their head outside a door for 2 minutes and do a bit of PR.

Sad.

As another world exclusive, I bring you a shot of Zorc Safran or whatever his name, topless at the window of his room:

ze.jpg

Ok, can't really see it's him - and I'm not even sure it's him - could be anyone - was dark in the end - but let's just say it's him, ey?

Paparazzi work is highly overrated btw - lasted about 5 minutes before I got bored and cold and went home...

My 11 year old daughter has been religiously googling Zac Efron Isle Of Man every day since he got here. There have been loads of posts about him on YouTube, PerezHilton.com and ONTD but THIS I think is far and away the best one so far.

So, American gossip sites, thank you for all the free advertising (and The Sun too)!

I wouldn't particularly be bothered if I saw any of the 'talent', as far as I am concerned they are just people who do a job. Although, Clare Danes is one of my favourite actresses back from when she did "My so called life" It was SUCH a great show, and I got so envolved in the story and characters that if I did see her, I would probably freak out, run after her shouting " ANGELA (her characters name) WHAT HAPPENED WITH JORDAN??(another character from the show). Then she would end up getting a restraining order against me. But apart from that, I am really not bothered about actors/actresses. :lol:

THIS I think is far and away the best one so far.

So, American gossip sites, thank you for all the free advertising (and The Sun too)!

There are words like 'musical' and 'popular', which have three syllables; and even supernatural , which has five - therefore this can't possibly be a genuine Sun article and must be a spoof!

Where are the parents???

My daughter was involved in the Strand Street incident a few weeks back....running around like a lunatic ...kids jumping infront of police vans.....mobile phones in hands

Although I am sympathetic to her "but its Zac !!!" pleas I have pointed out what I see to be stalker like attitudes of some of her friends is concerning. So going to town is off the agenda until Zac leaves the Island.

It concerns me how vunerable these kids are....if someone came up to them saying "Hey i can get you in to see Zac!!!" would they be foolish enough to go with a complete stranger???

Kill joy... I definately am not and she is not one bit bothered about not being allowed to "camp" outside the Sefton...as she could see how easy it was to get caught up in the Zac Efron mania.

So again I reiterate "where are the parents?"

ML

Is it keyboarder? (lol)

Her name is Jordan. You can look up the full name on the IMDb message board for the movie if you're curious.

Anyone know if Zac Efron and co. are off the island yet? Is it safe to come out? :P

I think it wrapped filming last Friday - I would assume they left the island on the weekend then to continue in Pinewood. But I can't provide any "visual" or other confirmation.

Archived