Filming On The Island

Sharp

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
High School Musical, apparently.

I'd just like to add that there is a penis around who thinks he is above signing autographs or acknowledging all the kids queuing up every night for days on end to catch a glimpse of someone they thought is a nice guy. Maybe the Isle of Man is too overbearing in asking a Z-lister to stick their head outside a door for 2 minutes and do a bit of PR.

Odds on Zachy losing his boyish charms and going the way of Doogie Howser, Macauly Caulkin etc etc etc and being on Celeb Big Brother within two years, an marrying Kerry "annoying iceland fuckwit" Katona

Soon as he starts shaving, game over

Odds on Zachy losing his boyish charms and going the way of Doogie Howser, Macauly Caulkin etc etc etc and being on Celeb Big Brother within two years, an marrying Kerry "annoying iceland fuckwit) Katona

Grade A arse in my book.

Odds on Zachy losing his boyish charms and going the way of Doogie Howser, Macauly Caulkin etc etc etc and being on Celeb Big Brother within two years, an marrying Kerry "annoying iceland fuckwit) Katona

I've had kids home in tears tonight from following that tosser all week. Its the Isle of Man and he's out playing that Hollywood big shot thing - f**king grade-a w@nker - get your f**king arse out of the building and do 3 minutes PR you twat. Manx taxpayers are funding this you w@nker.

I agree with you that a little PR would not go amiss, however with all kids having mobiles these days signing autographs for half a dozen kids soon turns into a scrum of hundreds of screaming teenyboppers

I was caught up in such an incident last night and ended up having to drive young Zac away whilst my vehicle was battered by schoolies

Must say I find that level of hysteria a bit scary

Had it been anyone older there wouldn't have been a problem, Christian Slater watched the footy in Jaks with no more than a few jokey remarks aimed at him

Wow, chill out guys. I understand your frustrations, but seriously, he is working 14 hour days and they are on a really tight schedule. That leaves him prolly just enough time to prep for the next day's shooting, eat, run a bath, jump in his pyjamas, and sleep. I'm sure it is disappointing for the kiddos, but give the bloke a break, he doesn't think he is above anybody and he isn't a jerk, he is just working very hard.

I've had kids home in tears tonight from following that tosser all week. Its the Isle of Man and he's out playing that Hollywood big shot thing - f**king grade-a w@nker - get your f**king arse out of the building and do 3 minutes PR you twat. Manx taxpayers are funding this you w@nker.

I agree with you that a little PR would not go amiss, however with all kids having mobiles these days signing autographs for half a dozen kids soon turns into a scrum of hundreds of screaming teenyboppers

I was caught up in such an incident last night and ended up having to drive young Zac away whilst my vehicle was battered by schoolies

Must say I find that level of hysteria a bit scary

Had it been anyone older there wouldn't have been a problem, Christian Slater watched the footy in Jaks with no more than a few jokey remarks aimed at him

I would also help if he hadn't been mobbed from day 1. Just an example about what the kiddos are doing....

From another message board (IMDb) -

i'm always down there lol,so when i know who you are see ya down there lol,what is your real name. Incase you know me i'm xxxxxxxx.

yeah i heard he was too.but we all broke into the hotel anyway and stood outside his door lol.but your very right,he should come out with security at least to sign a few auto graphs,mind you i've already met him lol,he was in marks and spencer.

If the "girls" would keep a little bit more distance and wouldn't run him over as soon as he leaves the building, I'm sure he would come out once in a while. I feel that the nice kids have to pay for the behaviour of a bunch of crazy ones.

I wouldn't feel coming out either when I have to expect them to stand in my hotel room all of a sudden the next time.

From another message board (IMDb) -
i'm always down there lol,so when i know who you are see ya down there lol,what is your real name. Incase you know me i'm xxxxxxxx.

yeah i heard he was too.but we all broke into the hotel anyway and stood outside his door lol.but your very right,he should come out with security at least to sign a few auto graphs,mind you i've already met him lol,he was in marks and spencer.

Is it keyboarder? (lol)

I heard that the kids are just a distraction designed to help our internationally reknowned graffiti warriors break into Zach Someone's room and tattoo "Killer and Rider 09" on his forehead.

Also: He looks like a boss eyed ventriloquist's dummy.

Grade A arse in my book.

Did you really join this forum just so that you could slag off someone who's not much more than a kid himself?

Archived