Easter Cheer

monkey magic

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These fixtures are never that exciting anyway. Skill and action wise anyway. The only exciting things you see are the crazy tackles and hand bags at 50 paces.

The game was over as soon as Mascherano got sent off :huh:

I think the only player that should speak to the ref is the captain. Full stop. That should stop all the trouble. :)

This weekends Derby game will be interesting though. Plenty of rough tackles and hand bags. Place your bets....how many yellow/red cards??

I think the only player that should speak to the ref is the captain. Full stop. That should stop all the trouble. :)

i agree there, Mascherano deserved to go was pure comedy to watch but the game was over then anyway as they were already 1-0 down and the two man team didn't look like they were interested we have to remember that it is only the league and the count only stands at 18 YEARS now and counting :lol:

This weekends Derby game will be interesting though. Plenty of rough tackles and hand bags. Place your bets....how many yellow/red cards??

Gerrard won't get any as he can get away with alsorts in a derby the dirty little cheat

Gerrard won't get any as he can get away with alsorts in a derby the dirty little cheat

I think you'll find Gerrard has been sent off twice in Derby's actually.

one of my favorite bits was when the tactiacl genius that is Max subbed off Torres for Riise talk about throwin in the towel :lol:

And as for that, well the game was lost (I mean it's not like Liverpool have EVER scored three goals in 10 minutes before is it? ;) ) there was no need to risk Torres who'd already taken a couple of knocks.

If we had beat West Ham then the pressure would have been on for this weekend...with the gap and our injury list I reckon on a draw or a RS victory...at least then we can just concentrate on getting 5th!!

Should be a tasty affair one way or another...gutted I am not going!

I was there behind the goal which man utd were attacking in the 2nd half. You have no idea how much fun it was waving bye-bye to Mascherano.

You woudl of thought he would have learnt after the fiasco with chelsea and then the Fa launched its "Respect the Ref" campaign. Dont think he was listening.

The title is ours....

i agree there, Mascherano deserved to go was pure comedy to watch but the game was over then anyway as they were already 1-0 down and the two man team didn't look like they were interested we have to remember that it is only the league and the count only stands at 18 YEARS now and counting :lol:

Very bizarre posting :huh:

The game was over after he was sent off and not before. Did you actually watch the game? :huh: Doh!!!!!!

I was there behind the goal which man utd were attacking in the 2nd half. You have no idea how much fun it was waving bye-bye to Mascherano.

You woudl of thought he would have learnt after the fiasco with chelsea and then the Fa launched its "Respect the Ref" campaign. Dont think he was listening.

The title is ours....

Fergie is only staying on so he can catch up with Liverpool's tally. You've probably got this years title but you have a few more to get until you reach Liverpool's :D

Liverpool is still the most successful club :D

Archived