Easter Cheer

monkey magic

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Threads like these are why nobody likes Manchester United fans.

How very true :)

Long ball Wimbledon style football is why everybody likes watching Loserpool lose ;)

Fergie is only staying on so he can catch up with Liverpool's tally. You've probably got this years title but you have a few more to get until you reach Liverpool's :D

yes, just the 1 after this year :)

Threads like these are why nobody likes Manchester United fans.

How very true :)

Long ball Wimbledon style football is why everybody likes watching Loserpool lose ;)

Obviously not a footballer :D

Fergie is only staying on so he can catch up with Liverpool's tally. You've probably got this years title but you have a few more to get until you reach Liverpool's :D

And the 5 in the champions league :D

And the 5 in the champions league :D

We were talking about league titles, but i think you'll find they are 3 behind in europe

Though if the result had gone the other way it would be Liverpool fans gloating. Would the same apply?

I'm not sure that they would. After all, I didn't see any City fans celebrating your thumping at home on the Munich Anniversary.

Other teams' fans aren't generally bad winners.

yes an even ans joined in the gloating on both of them , double standards? I think so

I'm not gloating on behalf of my own team though. More an impartial gloater. So it's allowed.

yes an even ans joined in the gloating on both of them , double standards? I think so

I'm not gloating on behalf of my own team though. More an impartial gloater. So it's allowed.

yeah of course it is. <_<

I don't mind people gloating it's all part of the banter, don't know why some people get so upset about it :rolleyes:

Even the Liverpool fans were gloating on behalf of other teams in those instances. It's been a long time since they could gloat on behalf of their own team...

I'm not sure that they would. After all, I didn't see any City fans celebrating your thumping at home on the Munich Anniversary.

Other teams' fans aren't generally bad winners.

i'm not a bad winner i just hate scouse teams for various reasons, never bother gloating against anybody else i think it come from my childhood when everybody supported liverpool or everton and i used to take no end of stick cause united were cack now the shoes on the other foot they don't seem to like it :D:lol:

Archived