Easter Cheer

monkey magic

couldn't care less if we're loved or not it means we're winnin things ;) it's typical british mentality hate winners love losers thats why eng-ur-lund will never win anything not that it matters to me i support brazil :D

I think you'll find everyone hated Man U during your 27 year drought too. Your club is unique in that it's hated when it's winning as well as losing.

And I'm not surprised you support Brazil. After all, you've chosen to support a Premier team for no other reason than their winning record, why would you bother to support anyone but the record World Cup winners.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
couldn't care less if we're loved or not it means we're winnin things ;) it's typical british mentality hate winners love losers thats why eng-ur-lund will never win anything not that it matters to me i support brazil :D

I think you'll find everyone hated Man U during your 27 year drought too. Your club is unique in that it's hated when it's winning as well as losing.

And I'm not surprised you support Brazil. After all, you've chosen to support a Premier team for no other reason than their winning record, why would you bother to support anyone but the record World Cup winners.

no i simply support brazil as

1. i am not english

2. have supported them since the 1990 world cup where they were cack

3. i won't support a team who's government tried to f*ck me over and have me locked up for 10 years in a thai jail simply cause i'm not a uni student

nothin to do with their record but now u mention it 5 times we've won the world cup 5 times ;)

Just a quick one, why has Gerrard become such a diving fanny? How he didn't get booked at least once yesterday is astonishing.

i know but he gets away with everythin, he punched an opponent in a pre-season game against PSV and nothing happened whereas Rooney jumped for a header against porto in a pre-season game the season before and got a 3 game ban. Typical biased FA. ah well when ur aiming for 4th every year maybe the odd sneaky 3rd you need to cheat as much as possible i guess :lol:

2. have supported them since the 1990 world cup where they were cack [/size]

They were favourites before the tournament began. You'd be even more transparent if you'd switched allegiance mid cup ;)

Most people have some sort of connection to the teams they support. It's ok to admit you just picked Brazil because they were the best team around at that time. I agree with you on the non English part though, I don't support England either, I support a different South American team (Uruguay) but that's for a specific reason and certainly not one based on their recent winning record :)

Just a quick one, why has Gerrard become such a diving fanny? How he didn't get booked at least once yesterday is astonishing.

i know but he gets away with everythin, he punched an opponent in a pre-season game against PSV and nothing happened whereas Rooney jumped for a header against porto in a pre-season game the season before and got a 3 game ban. Typical biased FA. ah well when ur aiming for 4th every year maybe the odd sneaky 3rd you need to cheat as much as possible i guess :lol:

The concept that anyone gets more favourable refereeing decisions than Manchester United is simply laughable

The concept that anyone gets more favourable refereeing decisions than Manchester United is simply laughable

so you don't remember the penalty against liverpool where he pointed to the spot twice talked to the liverpool players and gave a corner then ;)

2. have supported them since the 1990 world cup where they were cack [/size]

They were favourites before the tournament began. You'd be even more transparent if you'd switched allegiance mid cup ;)

Most people have some sort of connection to the teams they support. It's ok to admit you just picked Brazil because they were the best team around at that time. I agree with you on the non English part though, I don't support England either, I support a different South American team (Uruguay) but that's for a specific reason and certainly not one based on their recent winning record :)

argentina were the favorites as they had maradonna, caniggia brazil only really had careca i was only a child so knew nothing of their previous records just enjoyed watchin how they played their football so they were the team for me.

i did support england as most of my family are english but after point 3 i could no longer bring myself to support a team that represents the corrupt uk gov

argentina were the favorites

The bookies disagreed with you.

i did support england

Until you realised they were gash and they weren't going to win anything. Bravo.

argentina were the favorites

The bookies disagreed with you.

i did support england

Until you realised they were gash and they weren't going to win anything. Bravo.

don't know they don't let kids into the bookies do they? And i've never known any to be honest.

spending time in a thai jail while the british government does their best to leave you stuck their for 10 years simply cause of the sound of my voice and the fact i'm not a uni student sort of dampened my enthusiasm for supporting a team that represents that country plus the fa is a corrupt southern outfit

don't know they don't let kids into the bookies do they? And i've never known any to be honest.

Good. I'm glad you accept you were wrong about the Argies being the favourites.

Archived