Easter Cheer

monkey magic

Man Utd are obviously the best team in the country (maybe even the world) at the minute and i think every fan of the other teams are jealous.

Can anyone never a better team right now?

I have had fans of various teams (liverpool, everton, arsenal) admit to me that they love watching man utd games at the moment as they are just that good.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man Utd are obviously the best team in the country (maybe even the world) at the minute and i think every fan of the other teams are jealous.

I have had fans of various teams (liverpool, everton, arsenal) admit to me that they love watching man utd games at the moment as they are just that good.

Behave, no matter how hard united try they will never have a patch on arsenals quality of football, which is breathtaking when in full flow. You'll also feel the full impact of completely relying on one player for scoring/creating everything when ronaldo packs his bags for Madrid or Barca.

Behave, no matter how hard united try they will never have a patch on arsenals quality of football, which is breathtaking when in full flow. You'll also feel the full impact of completely relying on one player for scoring/creating everything when ronaldo packs his bags for Madrid or Barca.

Yet to all Arsenal's lovely football they look to be winning fuck all this season.

Ronaldo will probably move to Real later on in his career but I doubt if he'll go soon. If he does it will be for a substantial amount which we can use to buy the next best thing. :cool:

Archived