Strange Symbols In Texts

Minnie

For a couple of weeks now I've been getting texts but they have funny symbols in the middle of some of the words. It's not every text just the odd one or two. Anyone else having a similar problem or is it to do with my mobile?

For a couple of weeks now I've been getting texts but they have funny symbols in the middle of some of the words. It's not every text just the odd one or two. Anyone else having a similar problem or is it to do with my mobile?

Is it like "Why don't you answer your f$%&king phone you pile of s"£$ a$$hole"?

Is it like "Why don't you answer your f$%&king phone you pile of s"£$ a$$hole"?

No mate, that's just your wife calling.

Got this last night....."H$%£. Wh"£% T% £FFV Y$G &%$! @VC£!£$E$ ?><"

Bit disappointed that it's not just my phone, thought it was gonna be a good excuse to justify getting a swanky new mobile.

probably Manx Telecom their network is shit.

I know MT have been having problems with with their mobile phone and broadband systems so that might explain it. Apparently they're switching over to a new 'something or other involving a technical term'.

I would still go and see them though, might get something knocked off the bill or some credit !! ^_^

probably Manx Telecom their network is shit.

Will someone PLEASE explain why they have a shit network. I have had a mobile since 1995 and apart from maybe a handfull of times for no more than an hour the network has been unavailable. However it a very different story in the UK where the vodaphone handset I had was going off at least once a month. Now that was truly shite and worty of calling shite.

Archived