Langness Moved

Joss

Check out this article - Janet Street-Porter in the Independent

about Clarkson

Bloody stupid woman

For over two years now, Mr and Mrs Clarkson have fought a lengthy legal battle to get a public footpath moved off their £1m estate on the beautiful Langness peninsula in the Scilly Isles, where locked gates now block a route used by locals for generations. Clarkson claimed that people were staring into the kitchen window in his lighthouse cottage, and diverted the path without planning permission.

The locals are divided – but I know whose side I am on. Walking, unlike driving a noisy car, doesn't pollute the countryside and harms no one. I hope the peaceful walkers on the Scilly Isles win their campaign and are able to walk around their coastline without encountering Mr Clarkson or his barricades.

She had been talking with Alistair Darling just before she wrote the article. Based on what he had told her she meant to write:

the beautiful Langness peninsula in the Scilly Isles silly Isle

She's just not good at spelling.

about Clarkson

There's lots of funny comments on the site above, but this one intrigued me. Is this true?

It sounds like sour grapes Janet.

Maybe it's got something to do with your hobby?

Vice president of the Rambler’s Association.

Ah, I see, conflict of interests

Janet Street Porter - isn't that the woman who's arse is in saff Landon and teeef are in Manchester.

You wouldn't though would you?

It would be like bopping a grand piano ! :D

about Clarkson

Bloody stupid woman

For over two years now, Mr and Mrs Clarkson have fought a lengthy legal battle to get a public footpath moved off their £1m estate on the beautiful Langness peninsula in the Scilly Isles, where locked gates now block a route used by locals for generations. Clarkson claimed that people were staring into the kitchen window in his lighthouse cottage, and diverted the path without planning permission.

The locals are divided – but I know whose side I am on. Walking, unlike driving a noisy car, doesn't pollute the countryside and harms no one. I hope the peaceful walkers on the Scilly Isles win their campaign and are able to walk around their coastline without encountering Mr Clarkson or his barricades.

Glad you did that because I'd fallen asleep by the second paragraph.

What Clarkson is not is a sophisticated satirist – he'd never last five minutes on the staff of Private Eye.

Janet Street-Porter has had the pish ripped right out of her on at least 2 occasions in Private Eye ('According To Craig Brown' articles). Clarkson only the one.

This gives JS-P a journalists' kudos factor twice that of Jez.

What Clarkson is not is a sophisticated satirist – he'd never last five minutes on the staff of Private Eye.

Janet Street-Porter has had the pish ripped right out of her on at least 2 occasions in Private Eye ('According To Craig Brown' articles). Clarkson only the one.

cock.

another slag Clarkson off thred Mods please block.

Oh come on jim, get yer head from oota yer arse, this is more a slag Janet Street-Porter thread, in which your hero comes off rather well I would say.

cock.

another slag Clarkson off thred Mods please block.

Oh come on jim, get yer head from oota yer arse, this is more a slag Janet Street-Porter thread, in which your hero comes off rather well I would say.

What he said

ate0151lsw4.jpg

Archived