Aliens

Chinahand

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was this? I shot this image with my phone camera. The still image doesn't convey the slow, funneling motion of the 'cloud'; almost as if it was being sucked up a flue; much like that particular scene in 'Close Encounters'. It was shot from the Kewaigue industrial estate in a north-easterly direction around 11pm and a very cold night. Watched it for 5 minutes then back in to work.

Can't seem to make the image larger so zoom up to see what detail there is.

I worked out what it was a short time later. Actually a simple explanation for this phenomena but easy to understand how a natural occurrence might confuse some people.

Quilp, what natural occurrence produces two horizontally parallel lights like a car but maybe 20 ft in the air? Your cloud is obviously a cloud.

youtube is awash with faked UFO vids (generally all of them have a rational explanation), some of which could seem quite plausible and convincing when viewed by people who want to believe. The vid you posted wouldn't be difficult to fake. Fakers do it for a laugh and to bring attention to themselves.

Anyway, were I an alien in a space-ship doing a recce of this planet I'd not be doing it in a craft lit up like a fairground attraction or drawing any attention to myself by displaying lights of any kind. I wouldn't want to advertise my presence.

Not that I've any doubt that our miniscule section of the known universe is teeming with life. With the vast distances involved most other civilisations are handicapped in the same way as us- getting anywhere. The possibility that there exists a life-form far more advanced, in ways we could not imagine, and who've mastered folding space or somesuch and can actually travel the distances involved, is definitely very intriguing; 'Terra-formers' instigating exogenesis to ideal planets and who've been doing it for aeons. If humans had the capapbility to carry out such experiments, it would.

For now we'll have to settle for youtube and Hollywood.

Quilp, the video wasn't just someone on Youtube, it was a clip from a local US TV station. The elderly couple who recorded the video footage didn't look like the kind of people who would be motivated to, never mind capable of, editing the video to make it look like a UFO. They look more likely to invite you in for milk and cookies and start boring you to death with photo albums of their grandkids.

Do drones have flash light capability?

As you could stick a very powerful torch (I assume that's what you mean by "flash light" - speak English boy!) on a small rc plane very easily I don't see why not. Could just be local kids messing about.

Edited by mojomonkey, Today, 03:15 PM.

>please either think before you post or pay the subscription fee so that you can delete posts. The constant post editing doesn't do you any favours. No doubt you say you don't care though.

So how do you explain the sightings in Washington D.C. back in 1952?

Dunno, not really interested either. You asked about the one with the deer and whether a drone could have lights, that's what I was answering.

Ps. My post edit wasn't to remove anything offensive or totally change what I said, it was to correct a simple typo.

Are there more photos or anything else? That could be something as simple as a fault with the film processing or what's to say it isn't planes?

I'm guessing you "want to believe". I fully believe that there will be life out there on other planets but I'm not convinced they've visited us.

Archived