Aliens

Chinahand

Quilp, the video wasn't just someone on Youtube, it was a clip from a local US TV station. The elderly couple who recorded the video footage didn't look like the kind of people who would be motivated to, never mind capable of, editing the video to make it look like a UFO. They look more likely to invite you in for milk and cookies and start boring you to death with photo albums of their grandkids.

That's all the evidence I need.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you think they were?

I don't know. I've seen no evidence to suggest "UFOs" are extraterrestrial in origin. They could be holographic projections. They could use holographic technology to stage a second coming, a UFO invasion, or any number of things to cause a mass panic and confusion. A brilliant weapon to confuse your enemy. Maybe some of these UFO sightings back in the 1950s were just tests.

I don't know. I've seen no evidence to suggest "UFOs" are extraterrestrial in origin. They could be holographic projections. They could use holographic technology to stage a second coming, a UFO invasion, or any number of things to cause a mass panic and confusion. A brilliant weapon to confuse your enemy. Maybe some of these UFO sightings back in the 1950s were just tests.

As I said previously I don't believe we're been visited here on Earth, if they were good enough to get here they are good enough to make themselves known. What I do think is that the older spottings are probably harder to explain. Nowadays it is very easy to make you own UFO or claim a sighting, that should of technology wasn't available years ago.

Our reptilian masters are here at last. All hail their infinite wisdom. I beg the wise ones to liberate me from my foolish life and make me their man servant.

As I said previously I don't believe we're been visited here on Earth, if they were good enough to get here they are good enough to make themselves known.

Could you make yourself known to, and communicate with an ant?

Piss or army?

ufo.jpg

My guess - the two lights are reflections from the deer looking directly into the Infrared lights creating a cats eye effect - this has internally reflected in the camera lens.

Mundane and ordinary, but like a Rorschach test some seek aliens in everything.

That seems like a reasonable explanation, chinahand, although I'm not sure if that explains the video footage of the eyes in the background at the top right? Also, wouldn't this be something the couple would expect to see much more often if merely looking into the infrared lights would cause this effect? (Obviously I'm not even entertaining the ridiculous idea that it could be a spaceship....just thought I'd make that clear).

Archived