Whitesnake

Slim

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Are Whitesnake bigger than I think? I dimly remember a hit when I was a kid and Coverdale was a member of Deep Purple after their prime but I was kind of expecting a big name to be announced and these to be in the Fabulous Thunderbirds role. But none has been named.

Are Whitesnake bigger than I think? I dimly remember a hit when I was a kid and Coverdale was a member of Deep Purple after their prime but I was kind of expecting a big name to be announced and these to be in the Fabulous Thunderbirds role. But none has been named.

They're big enough to play the o2 in dublin for 60 euro a ticket (though that does include Def Leppard), though it's not sold out. I love em, not really the 80's poodle hair period, more the older blues/folk rock stuff.

It'll be a laugh anyway, not like there's much else to go see on the island lately.

I think they fall into the category that they're all still going and fall into the budget, i.e. aren't Maiden, AC/DC, Motley Crue.

oh and with the tour last year the Villa probably thought they were onto a winner.

I'll sit in my garden to hear a bit of Is This Love. Might even don tight leather pants and back comb my hair a bit.

I'll sit in my garden to hear a bit of Is This Love. Might even don tight leather pants and back comb my hair a bit.

Not on my watch.

Archived