Street View Uk

P.K.

This could be useful to terrorists and should be banned. In fact cameras should be banned - we're all in mortal danger now and all going to die! Won't somebody do something?

Well done Albert, you finally got something right! Yes, I can confirm that we're all going to die...

Had a "cruise" down Canal Street - "This Scene - Is The Cream - Of Manchester's Gay Clubbing..."

Quite spooky being able to wander round my old neighbourhood.

Here's the McDonald's walkthrough where I ended up when working late (most nights):

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sour...059659090909091

And here's where I had my wallet stolen:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sour...982954545454545

Ahh, the memories...

When we lived across the local Council photographed every house in the borough and put on the Council website. People were livid and they take the website down in short order. The pictures included kids, numberplates and other personal stuff.

If Google Street come down our road I shall be mightily pissed off.

(If I wanted publicity I would paint 'Bin Laden Lives Here' in the back garden and wait for the incoming. As it happens I would rather live more privately.)

I mean on Sunday at 10 am I was driving down Canal Street when a large crowd exited this doorway. I had to slow right down to get through them and one of them put a "This Scene - Is The Cream - Of Manchester's Gay Clubbing..." flyer under my windscreen wiper as I went by. As I was moving he nearly had the wiper off and I clipped him with the wing-mirror. Pissed-up clown. Presumably 10:00 am is when it chucks out.

Archived