The Hop Garden

Minnie

Has anyone been recently for a meal there? I'm looking for opinions on the place, please....is it any good, an idea of the sort of meals on the menu, does it get very busy, value for money, do you need to reserve a table etc etc. Ta.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would not recommend the fish if it is like my wife had. Quite dry. Frozen not fresh.

the reason not to recommend the fish is thats its huge!! even the small one. went there for sunday lunch, v v good. food excellent, presented superbly, and v tasty. recommend the sunday lunch, yorkshires are massive, and had the liver on a diff visit, also excellent.

Great. Thanks for your comments, much appreciated. Thought it wasn't the cheapest menu I've ever seen when I looked on the website. Had heard from a couple of people it was good but just thought I'd get some more opinions from on here if I could.

Has anyone been recently for a meal there? I'm looking for opinions on the place, please....is it any good, an idea of the sort of meals on the menu, does it get very busy, value for money, do you need to reserve a table etc etc. Ta.

Save your money Stavros will be happy with a kebab and a can of tennants extra.

Archived